Zlatan Ibrahimovic (13 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
"Manchester United is the biggest club I've played for and only Milan come close" - Zingaro.

:lol::lol::lol:
so according to him United is bigger than Juve, Milan or Barcelona. lol this guy will say anything for more attention

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone still believe in his statements.
This little Messi's bitch 2 weeks before his transfer to MU said "I don't play games on Thursday"
Yeah hi is relevant like snow in August!
i cant imagine him playing a single minute of EL so technically hes right :p

Mar 10, 2009
Funny how the English Press love Ibrahimovic after he has reached his mid thirties after nearly a decade of being accused of being "overrated." I guess much like Pirlo, when he played well against England he had "finally proved himself."

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yep. Guy was an overrated piece of shit according to the English media. Now that he's playing for a shit EPL club with no European hopes, he's a god.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Zlatan Ibrahimovic, the Swedish champions Manchester United, explained where it comes from his winning mentality to the official website of the microphones Red Devils:

"I played with many great stars in my career. I mean, when I arrived at Juventus I was a young boy. I had Vieira, Cannavaro, Thuram, Buffon, Del Piero, Trezeguet, Nedved, Camoranesi, Emerson. That was a team of monsters, there were so many stars. The mentality may have come from this team. More mature you become and the more you become responsible, now I also have two children. I have my responsibilities. The coach gave me a lot of responsibility and I take it. I'm trying to help everyone else. People judge me before you know me, but that does not bother me. It goes in one ear and out the other. It 'important that the guys in the United thinks of me, that's the most important thing. If I can help them then I will. "

http://www.itasportpress.it/calcio/...deriva-dalla-juventus-giocavo-con-dei-mostri/

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
so according to him United is bigger than Juve, Milan or Barcelona. lol this guy will say anything for more attention

- - - Updated - - -

i cant imagine him playing a single minute of EL so technically hes right :p
I've always found this term to be very subjective. What does bigger mean, does it mean have a richer history and more trophies? That's what it seems to refer to for a lot of people. But does that mean Nottingham Forest are a "bigger club" than Man City? should Man City players be vying to go to Nottingham because they're a "bigger club"?

Are Barcelona a bigger club than say, AC Milan? I mean the latter arguably has a richer history and in general has been much more successful in Europe. Is Milan a "bigger club" than Barcelona?

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Funny how the English Press love Ibrahimovic after he has reached his mid thirties after nearly a decade of being accused of being "overrated." I guess much like Pirlo, when he played well against England he had "finally proved himself."
My thoughts exactly.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He has been to 5 clubs since he left us over a decade ago, but whenever I seen him with his kids they have Juve shirts etc.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I read his thread in United's forum. You get the impression that some of them just discovered the existence of a player named Zlatan Ibrahimovic. One even asked if Zlatan's in his prime right now and how come he peaked at 35.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)