Zlatan Ibrahimovic (15 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Who should I hope wins it instead? All the teams are disgusting, atleast I can wish Zlatan the best.

Sendt fra min SM-N910F med Tapatalk
Me too I want Zlatan to just destroy the league. I want all dem premfaces that undermined this god like player's ability.

I want him to kill records at United then leave after je got what he wanted. Make them cry.

Fuck if it was up to me I'd send Zlatan to fucking Newcastle so he can make them forget about Alan Shearer. Win title, record goals, then insult EPL then retire.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Me too I want Zlatan to just destroy the league. I want all dem premfaces that undermined this god like player's ability.

I want him to kill records at United then leave after je got what he wanted. Make them cry.

Fuck if it was up to me I'd send Zlatan to fucking Newcastle so he can make them forget about Alan Shearer. Win title, record goals, then insult EPL then retire.
Well said brotherman.

Sendt fra min SM-N910F med Tapatalk

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Mourinho is starting to lose it. This is the season for him to prove it's not the case, but I have my doubts.

He'll probably do good and get CL, but won't win the league. Utd are thrash.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
City is one of nastiest grossest EPL clubs. I'm still butthurt about them stealing Kun from is. :(
We could've had one or two CL's already. :(

- - - Updated - - -

Kun could've been world class and fulfill his potential instead he became an above average great player, slightly below Higuain.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
City is one of nastiest grossest EPL clubs. I'm still butthurt about them stealing Kun from is. :(
We could've had one or two CL's already. :(

- - - Updated - - -

Kun could've been world class and fulfill his potential instead he became an above average great player, slightly below Higuain.
Thats only in one season. Every other season Aguero was better. Higuain has to maintain this level to be considered as the better player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)