• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Ibrahimovic "I won't be playing here [PSG] next season."

A few days ago: "My wife wants back to Italy"

Basically we're the only realistic option in Italy who can afford him and offer him CL+competitive team.
Milan are broke with no CL.

ZLATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Ibrahimovic "I won't be playing here [PSG] next season."

A few days ago: "My wife wants back to Italy"

Basically we're the only realistic option in Italy who can afford him and offer him CL+competitive team.
Milan are broke with no CL.

ZLATAN!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually I can see him back at billan. If not then merda, but not Juve, that's for sure.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Actually I can see him back at billan. If not then merda, but not Juve, that's for sure.
He has always talked well about Juve through the years.
Zlatan is a winner and has a legacy built on winning championships, like 13 championships in 15 years. He's not going to waste that to be a loser with Milan. We're basically a sure thing for more championships.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He has always talked well about Juve through the years.
Zlatan is a winner and has a legacy built on winning championships, like 13 championships in 15 years. He's not going to waste that to be a loser with Milan. We're basically a sure thing for more championships.
Also admitted his love to bilan and described them as "home" or something like that.

I know you'd want him here but IMO it's not happening. It wouldn't make any sense. Who do we bench? Mandzukic? Zlatan will go to EPL who pay top money or to MLS. In Italy nobody will pay him top money.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Yeah he's not coming here, Beppe even said so a few months back iirc.

Ibra could turn either of Milan or Inter (probably he'll go to Milan) into instant second place contenders imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)