Zlatan Ibrahimovic (4 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
If I were clutching my ankle/shin like Oscar did. You certainly wouldn't be seeing me running around like nothing had happened 2min later like he did.

kamyar zz5

Jul 9, 2014
it was disgusting how those bitches acted after that foul,that's the difference between a champ like zlatan and little bitches like oscar and co,they reminded me of roma players when they all ran into the referee asking for red card,so happy they're out of CL!!!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
it was a bad and harsh tackle nevertheless, you don' take that risk in such game unless you're a CL choker like Zlatan
Do what!!?

He had every right to go into a challenge like that. It was a 50/50 ball. That little pussy bitch milked the shiit out of the situation. Oscar made it look 100 times worse than it was. Regardless whether zlatan is as choker or not, that was a harsh call on Ibra.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Do what!!?

He had every right to go into a challenge like that. It was a 50/50 ball. That little pussy bitch milked the shiit out of the situation. Oscar made it look 100 times worse than it was. Regardless whether zlatan is as choker or not, that was a harsh call on Ibra.
it was a harsh call and a stupid challenge, I'd be angry with both Ibra and the officials if I was a fan. as I'm not I'm just enjoying Ibra choking again on CL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)