Zlatan Ibrahimovic (7 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well they are adorable and valuable in my country.

ww2011_063.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And to Ibra fans, no matter how great he is you can't deny that he is a choker BIG TIME!
I saw my first Camel gypsies in Jordan a couple months ago in Petra. :tuttosport: (What's with the eyeliner?)

-----

Off topic: My daughter is sick today and is watching a pirate cartoon and the main character asked who needed their deck swept. @Dule90 :lol::lol:

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I saw my first Camel gypsies in Jordan a couple months ago in Petra. :tuttosport: (What's with the eyeliner?)
Glad you enjoyed there. :D

There are two kinds of Camels, bactrian which their eyes are naturally look like the same in the picture, and hybrid (the one you saw it).

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

There are two kinds of Camels, bactrian which their eyes are naturally look like the same in the picture, and hybrid (the one you saw it).
:D
Your camel knowledge impress me. Fr3sh and Osman don't know any of this stuff.
Osman in Sweden? Fresh in Canada? Their lack of camel knowledge shouldn't surprise you any. :D

- - - Updated - - -

:D
Your camel knowledge impress me. Fr3sh and Osman don't know any of this stuff.
Osman in Sweden? Fresh in Canada? Their lack of camel knowledge shouldn't surprise you any. :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
And let's be honest, we all know why he gets so much flak. It's because he was 24 years old, his star was on the rise, and many Juventini, whether they want to admit it or not (looking at a couple of people who just posted on this thread) knew that he was the future of the club, so of course there is more residual anger about him leaving.
:tup:

Also, he was on the rise..there was no need for him to sacrifice with us. He was not ttached to the team like nedved and the old guard.
He would have been in the wilderness in the best years of his career.

My anger towards him was more because of his nonchalant performances and Capello keeping del piero benched forever.... but in fact i was mad against Capello to be honest.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Good guy Zlatan. He was ready for full destruction of the reporter but then he let up at the end after he realized the guy was just an innocent idiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)