Zlatan Ibrahimovic (5 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
did u read zlatan's book where he mentions capello prior to showing him this video? zlatan was worried capello wanted to ram him in the ass...he also says he learned nothing from the video
link, i can't find this part in the book

- - - Updated - - -

Zlatan basically says in his book that Capello and Mourinho were the two best coaches he has played for. He hates Mancini on the other hand. :D
And Pep especially

Buy on AliExpress.com

Attachments

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
from the book
"Capello had wanted me for a long time,
and sure, absolutely, Moggi was the director. But you don't mess around with Capello either. That guy
can floor any star with just a stare. Capello is really tough"

"Fabio Capello, maybe the most successful coach in Europe the last ten years, was calling for me, and I
thought: What have I done now? All the anxiety from my childhood came back, and Capello could make
anyone nervous. Wayne Rooney has said that when Capello walks past you in the hall, it kind of feels like
you’re dead, and it’s true. He used to just take his coffee and pass you without a look, and it was almost
scary. Sometimes he muttered “ciao”. Other times he just disappeared, and it felt like you hadn’t even
been there"

"Capello had an assistant named Italo Galbiati. Galbiati was an older man, I called him Old man. He was
cool. He and Capello are a little bit of bad cop, good cop. Capello tells you the hard, tough things whilst
Galbiati takes care of the rest, and already after the first training session Capello sent me to him:
“Italo, give the kid a hard time!”
The rest of the team had hit the showers, and I was all done. I would have loved to follow the rest of the
team. But from the side a goal keeper from the junior’s came, and I started to get it. Italo was going to
feed me balls, bam, bam. They came against me from all different angles. There were crosses, passes,
he threw the ball, he made one two’s, and I shot against the goal, and was never supposed to leave the
box, the penalty area. It was my area, he said. That was the place I was supposed to be and make shots,
shoot, and there wasn’t any talks of resting or taking it easy. It was a high tempo.
“Get them, harder, more determined, don’t hesitate”, Italo shouted, and that became a routine, a habit.
Sometimes Del Piero and Trezeguet came down also, but usually it was only me. It was me and Italo, and
it was fifty, sixty, a hundred shots towards the goal. Sometimes Capello showed up, and he’s like he is.
“I’m going to beat Ajax out of your body”, he said.
“Alrigh, sure.”
“I don’t need that Dutch style. One, two, one, two, one two’s, make a trick and play technically. Dribble
through the whole team. I can make it without all that. I need goals. You get that! I have to get the Italian
way in you. You have to get more killer instinct.”
But under Capello I changed.
His toughness infected me and I became less of an artist and more of a slugger who wanted to win at all
costs.
"
"I got up to ninety eight kilo at most, but that felt as too much. I became clumsy, and had to do a little less
workout and more running. But on the whole I changed to a tougher, faster and better player, and I
learned to be completely respecting less towards the big stars. It doesn’t pay off to step aside. Capello
made me understand that. You have to take your place. The stars shouldn’t hamper you, it’s the opposite.
They should trigger you, and I started to grow. I got respect, or rather, I took it. Step by step I became
who I am today, the one that steps out from a lost game angry as a mad man and no one dares to come
close, and absolutely, it can seem negative. I scare a lot of young players. I scream. I rage.

But I bring that attitude with me since Juventus, and just like Capello I decided to not care about whom
people were. Their name could be Zambrotta or Nedved, if they didn’t give it all in practice, they would
hear about it. Capello didn’t just beat Ajax out of me. He made me the guy that comes to a club and
demands that the league title should be won, no matter that, and that has helped me a lot, no doubt about
it. It changed me as a football player."

But it didn’t make me calmer. We had a defender in the team, a French guy named Jonathan Zebina. He
had played in Roma with Capello and won the scudetto with the club in 2001. He was with us now. I don’t
think he felt so good. He had personal problems and on training he played aggressively. One day in
training he brutally tackled me. I stepped up to him and stood real close:
“If you want to play dirty, tell me, so that I can play dirty back!”

Then he head butted me, just bam, and after that it went fast. I didn’t have the time to talk. It was a pure
reflex. I hit him and it happened right away. He wasn’t even done with the head butting. But I must have
punched hard. He went down in the grass, and I had no idea what I was expecting. A crazy Capello who
maybe ran and yelled. But Capello just stood there a bit away from us just ice cold like it didn’t even have
anything to do with him. Everyone else was talking: What happened? What is this? There was buzzing
everywhere, and I remember Cannavaro, Cannavaro and I always helped each other.
“Ibra”, he said. “What have you done?” For a moment I thought he was upset.
But then he blinked, like, Zebina deserved that. Cannavaro didn’t like the guy either, not like he had
behaved lately, but Lillian Thuran, the French guy, did it in another style.
“Ibra”, he said. “You’re young and stupid. You can’t do that. You’re just dumb.” But he didn’t have the time
to say more. A roar echoed over the whole pitch and there was only one person who could scream like
that.
“Thuuuuuraaam”, Capello screamed. “Shut up and get away from there”, and obviously, Thuram got
away, he became like a little child, and I got also out of there, I needed to cool down.
Two hours later I saw a guy in the massage room who had an ice bag pushed to his face. It was Zebina. I
must have punched him really hard. He was still in pain. He was going to have a black eye for a long
time, and Moggi fined the both of us. But Capello never did anything. He didn’t even call for a meeting. He
just said one thing:
“It was good for the team!”

That was all. He was like that. He was hard. He wanted adrenalin. You were allowed to fight, and the
pumped like a bull. But there was one thing you definitely weren’t allowed to do: challenge his authority or
behaving with arrogance (ed note: problem with translating again. But we’re not talking about the type of
arrogance Ibra is 'famous’ for. But the type of arrogance where you think you can win without giving your
best). Then he flipped out. I remember when we were playing a quarter final against Liverpool in the
Champions League. We lost by two-zero, and before the game Capello had made the tactics and decided
who was going to cover who when Liverpool had a corner. But Lillian Thuram decided to change player.
He covered another Liverpool player and on that occasion they scored. In the dressing room afterwards
Capello made his ordinary walk up and down while we were all sitting there on the bench in a ring around
him and wondered what was going to happen.
“Who told you to change player?” he said to Thuram.
“No one, but I figured it would be better that way”, Thuram answered.
Capello took a couple of breaths.
“Who told you to change player?” he repeated.
“I thought it would be better that way.” It was the same explanation again, and Capello asked the question for a third time and got the same
answer again. Then the outbreak came, the one that had been waiting in him like a bomb.
“Have I told you too change player or what? Is it me or someone else who’s in charge? It’s me, you hear
that! I’m the one who tells you what to do. Do you understand that?”

Lol he is saying nothing but praise about capello in his book, shut the fuck up if dont even read the book

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Of course, completely forgot about Pep. :D

I think NinjaPoggy is trolling. I don't remember that part either.
"I snuck out, and honestly, I don’t have a clue if I had learned anything. But I got
the message; it was the same old thing. Capello wanted to make me score goals. I was supposed to get it
in my head, in the movements, in my whole system and I knew that it was serious. "

this

"The scudetto was mine, and I drank and
drank, and the entire time David Trézéguet was pushing me. More vodka, more shots, he went on, he's
French and quite withdrawn as a person, but he wants to be an Argentinean - he was born in Argentina -
and now he let everything loose. Vodka here and vodka there. And I couldn't help myself I became piss
drunk, and when I came home to Piazza Castello everything was spinning, and I thought: I'll take a
shower, maybe that'll help. But everything kept spinning. "

TIL Trezeguet is alcoholic :lol:

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Juventino[RUS];4686392 said:
"I snuck out, and honestly, I don’t have a clue if I had learned anything. But I got
the message; it was the same old thing. Capello wanted to make me score goals. I was supposed to get it
in my head, in the movements, in my whole system and I knew that it was serious. "

this
I see. :tup:

Oct 4, 2011
I just had to hope for the best, and when I came in Capello had only a towel around him. He had taken a shower. The glasses were fogy, and the dressing room was as worn out as usual.Capello came against me half naked in that worn out room, and I wondered once again: What is it?. It was twenty five, thirty minutes long, and then, alright, I thought. Nu it’s enough. I got out of there. I snuck out, and honestly, I don’t have a clue if I had learned anything.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Lapo Elkann took an overdose of cocaine, and not with anyone: he took it with transsexual prostitutes in
an apartment in Turin, and he was taken to hospital with an ambulance where he laid there in coma

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I just had to hope for the best, and when I came in Capello had only a towel around him. He had taken a shower. The glasses were fogy, and the dressing room was as worn out as usual.Capello came against me half naked in that worn out room, and I wondered once again: What is it?. It was twenty five, thirty minutes long, and then, alright, I thought. Nu it’s enough. I got out of there. I snuck out, and honestly, I don’t have a clue if I had learned anything.
and where is the most important part???
"But I got the message; it was the same old thing. Capello wanted to make me score goals. I was supposed to get it
in my head, in the movements, in my whole system and I knew that it was serious
."

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
he is working wonders for Russia...
Russian squad is shit, how many times i should explain this to you? Current generation of players is very poor, Capello had plan where the main player was Shirokov, unfortunately for him he received injury and missed the WC and Capello had no time to invent something new, even so we finally were at the WC after 12 years, we beat Portugal in our group, and i'm confident that Russia will go to the Euro 16

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Capello is a great coach, no doubt. However, he is stoic as fuck, and stubborn as a mule, and his brand of football is most definitely not easy on the eye. You want entertaining football?! Capello is not your guy.

I never liked him, and can't forgive him for how he made our incredibly strong squad that was dominating Serie A, look so pedantic and listless in Europe. Two consecutive CL exits at the hands of Liverpool and Arsenal was highly disappointing.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
@Carlos Primera

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Capello is stuck in the 1990s. He was a great coach but he did not evolve along with the game.
What does it mean stuck in 90s?! He won 3 scudetti in 00s and couple of cups lol

- - - Updated - - -

Capello is a great coach, no doubt. However, he is stoic as fuck, and stubborn as a mule, and his brand of football is most definitely not easy on the eye. You want entertaining football?! Capello is not your guy.

I never liked him, and can't forgive him for how he made our incredibly strong squad that was dominating Serie A, look so pedantic and listless in Europe. Two consecutive CL exits at the hands of Liverpool and Arsenal was highly disappointing.
Against the future winner and the finalist who deserved the cup more than Barcelona, what a shame really, maybe I should remind how lippi finished his last CL run with us?no? You don't want me to say how bad we were that we sucked against deportivo in both legs? :sergio: pathetic "analytics" without proper arguments

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
His tactics are I mean.
Okay u want me to give you a lesson about his tactics?

1999-04 Roma (6th, 1st, 2nd, 8th, 2nd)
Zebina - Aldair - Samuel
Cafu - Tommasi - Emerson - Candela
Totti
Batistuta - Montella

Juventus 2004-06 (1st, 1st)
Zebina - Thuram - Cannavaro - Zambrotta
Camoranesi - Emerson - Vieira - Nedved
Ibrahimović - Trezeguet

Real Madrid 2006-07 (1st)
Ramos - Cannavaro - Helguera - Carlos
Diarra - Emerson
Robinho - Raul - Guti
Van Nistelrooy

England 08-12 (won the qualification, lost in the 1/16 round @ the WC)
Johnson - Terry - Upson - Cole
Lennon - Lampard - Gerrard - Milner
Rooney - Heskey

Russia 12-14+ (won the qualification, 3rd place in the group stage @ the WC)
Anyukov - Ignashevich - Berezutsky - Kombarov
Denisov
Shirokov - Fayzulin
Samedov - Kokorin - Shatov

Stuck in 90s :sergio:

Success rate as coach:
56,1 % Wins
28,6 % Draw
15,4 % Losses

Jul 1, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4686518 said:
Okay u want me to give you a lesson about his tactics?

1999-04 Roma (6th, 1st, 2nd, 8th, 2nd)
Zebina - Aldair - Samuel
Cafu - Tommasi - Emerson - Candela
Totti
Batistuta - Montella

Juventus 2004-06 (1st, 1st)
Zebina - Thuram - Cannavaro - Zambrotta
Camoranesi - Emerson - Vieira - Nedved
Ibrahimović - Trezeguet

Real Madrid 2006-07 (1st)
Ramos - Cannavaro - Helguera - Carlos
Diarra - Emerson
Robinho - Raul - Guti
Van Nistelrooy

England 08-12 (won the qualification, lost in the 1/16 round @ the WC)
Johnson - Terry - Upson - Cole
Lennon - Lampard - Gerrard - Milner
Rooney - Heskey

Russia 12-14+ (won the qualification, 3rd place in the group stage @ the WC)
Anyukov - Ignashevich - Berezutsky - Kombarov
Denisov
Shirokov - Fayzulin
Samedov - Kokorin - Shatov

Stuck in 90s :sergio:

Success rate as coach:
56,1 % Wins
28,6 % Draw
15,4 % Losses
Enlighten me about his numerous successes in the CL with Roma, Juventus, and Madrid in the 00s.

Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)