Zlatan Ibrahimovic (8 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Enlighten me about his numerous successes in the CL with Roma, Juventus, and Madrid in the 00s.

Thank you.
Oh yes, domestic leagues success doesn't count at all, only the winning the CL does matter for outside of the world, I forgot, the children of 00s are such a glory hunters :sergio: he beat Barcelona with Ronaldinho when he had Helguera, Robinho, Reyes and Mahamadou fucking Diarra and dinosaur Cannavaro = not success, he beat twice SUPERDUPERTRUPER Ancelotti's Milan = nope, it's not success, give us the CL cup or gtfo AMAZING LOGIC :lol:

CL 01/02
Roma 3rd place in the 2nd group stage round (lost 2nd spot to L'pool because of h2h)
CL 02/03
Roma 4th place in the 2nd group stage round
CL 04/05
1/4 lost to the future winner L'pool
CL 05/06
1/4 lost to the future finalist Arsenal
CL 06/07
Lost in the 1/16 round on number of away goals to Bayern 3-2 e 1-2

Wow such a failure, he never failed 1st group stage round of the cl, was unlucky with Roma and Real Madrid
stuck in 90s :sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4686515 said:
Against the future winner and the finalist who deserved the cup more than Barcelona, what a shame really, maybe I should remind how lippi finished his last CL run with us?no? You don't want me to say how bad we were that we sucked against deportivo in both legs? :sergio: pathetic "analytics" without proper arguments
How old were u back then? Remind me again please. We were completely clueless against both Liverpool and Arsenal in those ties. We had the better team, and presumably the better coach, and still lost over TWO legs. Had it been a final, or a one off, then yes, you might have an argument, but we couldn't even score against Liverpool @ home. We had a goal record of 6 for and 1 against in the group stages. We won all our games 1-0, and drew away 1-1 to the mighty Maccabi Haifa.

The following season, in 05-06, we barely scraped by Werder Bremen in the first knockout phase, only to be dumped out by Arsenal (after failing to score over 180 minutes might I add).

We were so pathetic in Europe under Capello. At least during Lippi's reign, we reached the final 3 consecutive times, winning the title in 96. Under Capello, given our revenue and resources, and the squad he had at his disposal, we greatly underachieved.

Capello lovers can suck a big fat cock.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I was at both games Anfield & Highbury. We were shocking against Arsenal. Thought we were unlucky against Liverpool. Ibra hitting the post and DP wrongly offside goal. We were too rigid under Caps.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I was at both games Anfield & Highbury. We were shocking against Arsenal. Thought we were unlucky against Liverpool. Ibra hitting the post and DP wrongly offside goal. We were too rigid under Caps.
The Arsenal games were the fucking worst.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I remember L'arse packing their midfield playing 4-5-1. They didn't play particularly well themselves but we totally lost it when Camo got sent off and the whole stadium were waving "Cheerio!!... Cheerio!!...Cheerio!!" In which he responded back by waving :sergio:

Zebina lost it too. Awful night. Was so angry not because we lost as such but by the manner and lack of discipline from our boys. We started kicking out at the L'Arse players, practically playing into their hands.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
[MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION] do you agree with anyone on this forum? Do you share any opinion about anything with anyone? Do you like any of the members?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Rus, do you really think that 2 times top8 finish in the CL with the squad we had back then is an achievement?
absolutely, after disaster of 03/04, Capello was forced to build new squad, and he's done terrific job, we were unlucky against Liverpool, but Liverpool 2005 is the luckiest team that i ever witnessed - they've earned the same amout of points with Olympiakos in the group stage round and went through on h2h, then they beat bayer, then they beat us with huge amount of luck, then they beat chelsea because of phantom goal and then they beat milan when they managed to made the biggest comeback in the history of CL, what more can i say? You simply can't beat team which has THAT amount of luck on their side, you need paranormal powers lol; then in the season 05/06 we became a powerhouse in Italy, 91 points, only 1 lose, but why we lost to Arsenal? Because almost every single player of that Arsenal had the best form of their lives - Lehmann, Pires, Ljunberg, Campbell, Silva, Senderos, Eboue, Toure, Henry, they never even came close to this form after that season, they were very strong side and they deserved to win CL if only not stupid decision by the referee, why the hell people underrate their squad i dont know, Henry of 2005/06 season is crazy motherfucker, just look at his goals

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION] do you agree with anyone on this forum? Do you share any opinion about anything with anyone? Do you like any of the members?
Almost Any atheist - check
Any Immobile fan - check
Any Berardi fan - check
Any Capello fan - check
Anyone who thinks that FIFA > PES - check
etc.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
RUS was right about the Arsenal players at the time playing out of their skin ALL at the right time. Even Senderos was a beast. Be bossed Zlatan something chronic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)