Zlatan Ibrahimovic (28 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This guy can't stop scoring and no one can seem to stop him either.

Would be amazing maybe if we got him in January (save on a panic buy in the next 10 mins :D) and perhaps take him off the PSG wagebill. Even in the summer he will still bang in more goals than anyone on our roster.

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
This guy can't stop scoring and no one can seem to stop him either.

Would be amazing maybe if we got him in January (save on a panic buy in the next 10 mins :D) and perhaps take him off the PSG wagebill. Even in the summer he will still bang in more goals than anyone on our roster.
Will be cup tied in the CL,so can't see the motivation

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Russian people and their wisdom :touched: Donbass for Dumbasses :touched:

I was just joking please don't invade us :scared:
it's not about widsom, Ibra does mean that Capello was the key person in his becoming of the super player without it we might not know current Ibra and his achievements
Actually i am anti-putinist

- - - Updated - - -

yes, boys from KKK are nothing if you'll compare them to me

Oct 4, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4686339 said:
Polish people and their stupidity :touched: better love story than twilight :touched:
:lol:did u read zlatan's book where he mentions capello prior to showing him this video? zlatan was worried capello wanted to ram him in the ass...he also says he learned nothing from the video

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
:lol:did u read zlatan's book where he mentions capello prior to showing him this video? zlatan was worried capello wanted to ram him in the ass...he also says he learned nothing from the video

"“I became a top scorer when I met Capello. " "I was young and learned so much from that anthology of football. From that day, I started scoring like the greats."
http://www.football-italia.net/55563/ibrahimovic-capello-made-me-great

Oh Zlatan :touched: if only he had spent his entire career here:touched:

Oct 4, 2011
did u read zlatan's book where he mentions capello prior to showing him this video? zlatan was worried capello wanted to ram him in the ass...he also says he learned nothing from the video

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)