Zlatan Ibrahimovic (5 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I totally ignore him nowadays, it's much better that way. But as a sidenote even if his remark was straight down retarded, I have nothing to do with Volvo Cars, I work at AB Volvo which is a heavy vehicle company only. We sold Volvo Cars to Ford back in 1999. Ford sold it to a Chinese company later in 2010 or 2011. So if he claims to be Chinese it is more reason for him to support a company from his country and actually buy a Volvo.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Awesome. Just spoke to the missus & might go out and buy one to scare the kids at school. Then shout out "one-nil" after they've pooped their pants.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
What a great job Moggi was doing back then.Watching Ibrahimovic you realise how good quality was brought here by Luciano and for relative small amount.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
If you watched a couple matches of Ajax when ibra was in there.. you knew he would be the real deal...

just the same as when i watched a couple matches with Suarez in Ajax....

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He's getting better with age, massive player now.

Still at most second best player around, which is still nice.
And with the way he takes care of his body, he could be at this level for another 3-4 years.

The only time this guy did not have agood goal scoring rate was his second year with Juve, when Capello decided it would somehow be a good idea to play him out wide.

He is simply amazing and I will always love him.

- - - Updated - - -

If you watched a couple matches of Ajax when ibra was in there.. you knew he would be the real deal...

just the same as when i watched a couple matches with Suarez in Ajax....
There was a time, for a bout a week before his transfer to Juve, that @Zlatan and myself were corresponding via the forum and private messages like a couple of 8 year old girs at an N'Sync concert, when his transfer was rumored :D.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I hope he wins Champions League with PSG this season. He deserves it.

I'm rooting for 'em. PSG-Juve for the super cup in August :xfinger:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)