Zlatan Ibrahimovic (14 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Zlatan won't be really missed at the WC. Just like Weah, Shevchenko, Giggs weren't missed when their NTs failed to make the WC. You just know that these players won't be allowed to make the impact they can make, since their colleagues are just too weak in comparison. Zlatan, just like the other mentioned, was born under a bright star, but over the wrong ground. Some 200 km southern, and we'd have a different story.
Or just on the other side of the bridge. :stuckup:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
choker.

:p pretty disappointed he didn't make it, but let's face it, Ronaldo is in the form of his life, the best footballer in the world at the moment. He's much more deserving to be at the World Cup.

Apr 8, 2013
Used to love him since this interview:

Then 2 years later happened what we all know, but I don't blame him. He was 24 and had to show himself, going in Serie B at that age can be disgraceful for a career. Then Del Piero and Trezeguet were already staying, and there would have been to much WC players to play in Serie B. And, then again that disgraceful management wanted to sell him anyway.

The thing I enjoy more about him is that he always defended his 2 Scudetti won with Juve and stripped uncorrectly (unlike someone else), even at Inter. In a famous interview after 2007 paper scudetto with Inter, in the middle of the team, the interviewer (a random bitch) says "It's the first scudetto you win here in Italy, what's your feeling?", he looks to her very angry and says "First? It's the third I win here!" and walks away with his style.

And he always spoke kindly about Juve, even in his book, underlying that Calciopoli was an injustice and that is our team where he becam great. Not to mention his sons support Juve as well (or at least they had both a Juve shirt in a photo).

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Then 2 years later happened what we all know, but I don't blame him. He was 24 and had to show himself, going in Serie B at that age can be disgraceful for a career. Then Del Piero and Trezeguet were already staying, and there would have been to much WC players to play in Serie B. And, then again that disgraceful management wanted to sell him anyway.
Nope, he forced his way out by refusing to play in any of the friendlies that took place that summer. Mgt actually wanted to build the team around him.

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf is that?

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Nope, he forced his way out by refusing to play in any of the friendlies that took place that summer. Mgt actually wanted to build the team around him.

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf is that?
He said at first he was told by the juventus management to take any offer that came his way, then after selling a bunch of players they wanted to keep him, to which he refused.

I would've done the same as him :p

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He said at first he was told by the juventus management to take any offer that came his way, then after selling a bunch of players they wanted to keep him, to which he refused.

I would've done the same as him :p
I'm not blaming him for the decision he made, he was young player and wanted more quite naturally, but he acted disgracefully when he told Deschamps to gtfo after the later only wanted from him to participate in a friendly game.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
butthurt they say :lol: no goals in the world cup to date... comparable to Giggs and Shevchenko they say :lol: no Champions League winners medal to back it up... no butthurt here unless his wins the CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)