Zlatan Ibrahimovic (8 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It actually results against your argument, you know that too well.
I can't count it because it's impossible to know, but I have a good idea. Sure he would sell more jerseys than Ogbonna, but I'd wager we wouldn't even get close to the difference between buying either player (Turk's comparison, not mine). Considering that we sell an average of 500,000 official jerseys per season, we would need to sell that many Ibrahimovic jerseys alone to make the difference back. This is a player who many Juventus supporters still dislike and consider a traitor.

It's a nice idea if you have the PR machine and global fan base of Real Madrid, not to mention their money, but Ibrahimovic is no Ronaldo, and the numbers don't compare well to the risk.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
With his goals on Wednesday, he entered CL's all time top 10 goalscorers. He and van Nistelrooij are the only ones among these 10 who haven't won the CL.

1. Raúl 71
2. Messi 63
3. C. Ronaldo 57
4. van Nistelrooij 56
5. Henry 50
6. Shevchenko 46
7. Inzaghi 46
8. Del Piero 41
9. Drogba 41
10. Ibrahimovic 37

There were some changes in the top 10 list after the last round. With his brace against Juve, Ronaldo overtook RVN and now he's closer to Messi in their run to overtake Raul at the top. Drogba equaled Del Piero's record, while, as said, Zlatan made the top 10. It's a really nice list of strikers.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
With his goals on Wednesday, he entered CL's all time top 10 goalscorers. He and van Nistelrooij are the only ones among these 10 who haven't won the CL.

1. Raúl 71
2. Messi 63
3. C. Ronaldo 57
4. van Nistelrooij 56
5. Henry 50
6. Shevchenko 46
7. Inzaghi 46
8. Del Piero 41
9. Drogba 41
10. Ibrahimovic 37

There were some changes in the top 10 list after the last round. With his brace against Juve, Ronaldo overtook RVN and now he's closer to Messi in their run to overtake Raul at the top. Drogba equaled Del Piero's record, while, as said, Zlatan made the top 10. It's a really nice list of strikers.
Yeah, that is a really nice list.

:heart:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

1. Raúl 71
2. Messi 63
3. C. Ronaldo 57
4. van Nistelrooij 56
5. Henry 50
6. Shevchenko 46
7. Inzaghi 46
8. Del Piero 41
9. Drogba 41
10. Ibrahimovic 37

further proof messi is truly the all time greatest (much to the dismay of zach)

by the time messi retires he will have a 100 goals in CL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)