Zlatan Ibrahimovic (3 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 2, 2006
Let me see where we can find a check to cover his €16 million/year salary... Oh, wait, here's a drawer full of them to hand out.

:shifty:
You mean wages + taxes, right? He knew that he had to accept a huge a pay cut if he really wants to play here.

Where to find that money? Take a loan, you won't die because of it. We wouldn't need to make further investment in mercato for at least two years after signing him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Take another then, we are talking about becoming a serious contender for Champions League.
And if we don't make the CL one year we can look forward to another 5 of obscurity.

- - - Updated - - -

You have a point. It is really difficult to buy Ibrahimovic for 15 when you spent 13 for Ogbonna.
Ogbonna, €13m transfer fee, €1.7m salary x 5 years = €21.5m

Ibrahimovic, €10m transfer fee, €14m salary x 2 years = €38m

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
And if we don't make the CL one year we can look forward to another 5 of obscurity.

- - - Updated - - -

Difference between R16 and SF in UCL is €8 million in 1 season. 2 seasons = 2 x €8m =€16m that's the difference that you are showing. If we don't make the knock-out then GroupStage vs SF difference is €12m per season. Also Ogbonna is cack while Ibrahimovic is a proven goal-scorer who seemingly wanted out of PSG. PSG would have been weaker too, increasing our probability of going further in UCL.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That's a cool story but I only included what those players would take home, we'd have to pay them nearly twice as much before tax. For Ibra it'd be around €24m per season x 2, plus €10m fee, €62m total. For Ogbonna it's €3m x 5, plus €13m fee, €28m total. Little bit of a difference.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

Can you count the number of jerseys Zlatan would sell compared to the ones that Ogbonna would sell? I won't talk about other attractions like stadium tickets and the like, just jerseys.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Can you count the number of jerseys Zlatan would sell compared to the ones that Ogbonna would sell? I won't talk about other attractions like stadium tickets and the like, just jerseys.
Also let's not forget that Zlatan wasn't making 14m last season and it was all made possible because of the fact that Zlatan was willing to take a smaller paycut to return to Italy. Those were the news anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)