Zlatan Ibrahimovic (7 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 29, 2006
Don't know what's more disgusting, yesterday refree or Juventini fapping over Zlatan's goals.
Ronaldo's acting performance.
Man, I don't even blame referees that much as they have to protect a 100+m Euro player. But when you claim to be the best player, when you have Arnold Schwarz-Nigga touting your 'great body' and 'athleticism' and still you are falling faster than Giovinco... They should call you on the World Footballer of the Year and instead give you an Oscar and ask you to perform a 'theatrical dive' to amuse the audience.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
He was who wanted to leave, and i don't need to tell wich team he joined after he left.
Well a lot of players wanted to leave, but board didn't let them and others they forced to leave. Just a few players wanted to stay. And him going to inter was down to our board not him.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Portugal always sucks wind in the qualifiers. The last time they won their qualifier group, I think Salazar was still dictator. They're kind of like the anti-Netherlands that way, who manages to cruise through quals with an 8-0 average scoreline. But everytime the two meet in the finals, the Netherlands is always the loser. :seven:

Sweden is going to be tough competition, but worthy. Zlatan still hasn't been able to shine for his NT given the service he gets, so I still have to give the edge to Portugal on this. They seem to play only well when their backs are against the wall.

camelface love cock
Cockface.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
His haters are all over the place. They have no idea why they hate him. They think they should hate him because they support Juve, but don't really understand why. I hope he'll retire with us.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
too bad we are the team that made the least use out of this guy even though we were his first big stage in europe. Bloody calciopoli.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Let me see where we can find a check to cover his €16 million/year salary... Oh, wait, here's a drawer full of them to hand out.

:shifty:
Here's the response you will get from someone: Had we got rid of Llorente, Giovinco, Motta, De Ceglie, Isla and Pepe, we could have afforded him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)