Zlatan Ibrahimovic (11 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Messi could rape any defence, Zlatan, not so much.
Apart from Italian defence it seems. wasn't last season was the first time Messi scored against italian team? And he wasn't very impressive ether.

I don't get it, why so much hate for Ibra, the guy is fun to watch, he is an interesting figure in football world, where most of the players nowdays are just a different shade of grey. Plus he is really good and keeps proving it every year.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Apart from Italian defence it seems. wasn't last season was the first time Messi scored against italian team? And he wasn't very impressive ether.

I don't get it, why so much hate for Ibra, the guy is fun to watch, he is an interesting figure in football world, where most of the players nowdays are just a different shade of grey. Plus he is really good and keeps proving it every year.
Because he's an ugly camel. Not talking about the fact that he left in our darkest days to join our ultimate rival.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Because he's an ugly camel. Not talking about the fact that he left in our darkest days to join our ultimate rival.
Let's leave the ugly camel out for a bit. IIRC he was sold to inter by us he didn't choose them specificly, the club had other offers too, but decided to sell him to inter no?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
So what if he didn't chose Inter, he's an inter legend if anything, we are more likely supposed to him if anything, you add the fact that he's an arrogant choker who thinks he's the best player in the world without doing anything to back it up.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So what if he didn't chose Inter, he's an inter legend if anything, we are more likely supposed to him if anything, you add the fact that he's an arrogant choker who thinks he's the best player in the world without doing anything to back it up.
So much wrong in one post. :lol:

Dec 31, 2008
Messi could rape any defence, Zlatan, not so much.
Messi has proven time and again that he performs in the big match. but no point here brah zingari fanboys will now give you the video of the offside goal he scored against barca in cl, the equaliser against italy in euro and the goal he scored in the clasico :lol:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Messi has proven time and again that he performs in the big match. but no point here brah zingari fanboys will now give you the video of the offside goal he scored against barca in cl, the equaliser against italy in euro and the goal he scored in the clasico :lol:
This is so ironic coming from a Quag fanboy, Tommy.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I see. I see that there is no point going any further. So much nonsense in there that it would be too hard to continue even if I wanted to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)