Zlatan Ibrahimovic (5 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
"Will I stay at PSG? We'll see. A lot of things can happen," he is quoted as saying by La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"All the times [in the past] that I have said that I would be staying, at the end I changed clubs. This time I am not going to say anything.

"I still have two more years left on my contract but anything can happen. I have changed teams several times and then I planned to stay at a single club for a long time but it did not happen.

"I miss Italy. It's my second home. The clubs I've played for, Juventus, Inter and Milan are the biggest in the world, I won with them and I know what it means to be a footballer in Italy.

"There is is a big difference, Italy is the most fanatical about football. Italians are used to big football stars and when they arrive they treat them in a certain way.

"If you play for a big club and go out to eat the owner of the restaurant tells you: 'My restaurant is yours'. It's not like that in Spain.

"There are different culutres and the Italian one is the one I like a lot."

Edoardo

Feb 28, 2013
Certainly won't ever come back to us. Andrea and John have both denied he won't rejoin as we don't want him.
They are a bit daft then. Not wanting the best striker in the world since Ronaldo. :sergio: And we even have a chance to get him. Disgraceful, isn't our motto:

Winning is the only thing that matters??????!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)