Zlatan Ibrahimovic (9 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 13, 2007
At first I was excited about the idea of Zlatan joining, but the more I think about it, the more I like the idea less. No doubt, he's miles above anyone else in our team in terms of talent. But there is just something about him that I just can never learn to like.

It's not so much about him leaving us during Calciopoli that bothers me but rather, his general attitude. I suppose I would be opposed to him coming here for the same reasons I would be opposed to Balotelli or cassano coming here. Players like that will always eventually bring trouble wherever they go, granted, zlatan is more professional than the two I mentioned but something about his prick attitude just doesn't go well with Juve.

The other factor is his age. The guy is probably going to play at this level for another two seasons, max. And the reason I don't like that is because our team will probably play in a way that is dependant on him. He's the type of player you build your attack around and in 2 years, or likely even less, we would bs facing problems in that respect. I'd much rather get someone like Higuain, or Aguero even though I don't ever see that happening.

Finally, players who move from a club and then come back rarely ever succeed. History really speaks volumes here. We had him when he was 25 and just about to peak, now we're getting him after his peak, and it just doesn't seem to good of an idea.

I would definitely like to see him here if there are no alternatives, because despite what I mentioned, he's still a difference maker that can give us what we ned, at least for a short while. That being said, I wouldn't really be too upset if he doesn't come. There are better alternatives out there and some, at least, like Jovetic or maybe Higuain , don't seem too absurd.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
At first I was excited about the idea of Zlatan joining, but the more I think about it, the more I like the idea less. No doubt, he's miles above anyone else in our team in terms of talent. But there is just something about him that I just can never learn to like.

It's not so much about him leaving us during Calciopoli that bothers me but rather, his general attitude. I suppose I would be opposed to him coming here for the same reasons I would be opposed to Balotelli or cassano coming here. Players like that will always eventually bring trouble wherever they go, granted, zlatan is more professional than the two I mentioned but something about his prick attitude just doesn't go well with Juve.

The other factor is his age. The guy is probably going to play at this level for another two seasons, max. And the reason I don't like that is because our team will probably play in a way that is dependant on him. He's the type of player you build your attack around and in 2 years, or likely even less, we would bs facing problems in that respect. I'd much rather get someone like Higuain, or Aguero even though I don't ever see that happening.

Finally, players who move from a club and then come back rarely ever succeed. History really speaks volumes here. We had him when he was 25 and just about to peak, now we're getting him after his peak, and it just doesn't seem to good of an idea.

I would definitely like to see him here if there are no alternatives, because despite what I mentioned, he's still a difference maker that can give us what we ned, at least for a short while. That being said, I wouldn't really be too upset if he doesn't come. There are better alternatives out there and some, at least, like Jovetic or maybe Higuain , don't seem too absurd.
I think you dont know him very well

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Ibrahimovic: I will not leave PSG

"I am very happy. My debut season at PSG has been perfect. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I will do my utmost to defend the Ligue 1 title next term," the striker, 31, told L'Equipe.

"I still have two years to go on my contract. I am a professional and will honour my contract."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)