Zlatan Ibrahimovic (11 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Di Marzio - If Ibrahimovic agrees to reduce his salary down to 6-7 million per year, there's a chance we'll see him in a Juventus shirt, I just don't believe he will.

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013
He'd have the same or bigger chance to win the CL with PSG.

If Zlatan wants to leave them, it's because he doesn't like it there.
I disagree. PSG might have good players, but they're not a great team. Whereas we work well as a unit, but lack that top player. I mean sure, if he doesn't like it at PSG then that will definitely play a part as well. However I'd guess his main motivation is that he wants another shot at the CL and we are his best available option imo.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Dudusport - If Messi agrees to reduce his salary down to 6-7 million per year and eats an Iniesta shaped booger, there's a chance we'll see him in a Juventus shirt, I just don't believe he will.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Reporter: "You make an impression like you're a little angry"

Zlatan: "Absolutely not."

Make my day with his face. :lol:

Zlatan has really aged badly. He looked so young back then..

Anyway, although he's incredibly funny and his oneliners have amused me a great deal this season, he would be highly disruptive to the club. Yes, he will get us 30 goals, yes he will play well, but will he make us better? I doubt it.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Ultra's should never be allowed to have a say in management.

They have rights to demand results, or question the leaders if there isnt a result.

But leave management to competent people please

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)