Zlatan Ibrahimovic (11 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
i have a feeling this is gonna go down to the last week of the summer transfers. expect a whole lot of back and forth with this one.
I don't think so. Milan did that with Balotelli, but he was their only target. We aim many players, have many alternatives. And pre-season is very important do Conte. If he won't come here until August (or faster) I think we will try elsewhere. And of course, PSG thinks the same way. They won't sell Ibra last week, they need a replacment. And if they find it earlier, Ibra will move out ASAP anyway.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
If he comes, the obvious boos/jeers will take place, a month later we'll all adore him.

At the end of the season he'll leave, some will still hate him, but he'll get more respect after finishing as capocanonniere :cronios:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
After 2 years will be looking for another WC players to replace him, leaving us in the same situation as of now.

No to Zingaro, better get someone younger that will give this team 5 or 6 years and some value if we decide to sell him.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
After 2 years will be looking for another WC players to replace him, leaving us in the same situation as of now.

No to Zingaro, better get someone younger that will give this team 5 or 6 years and some value if we decide to sell him.
We'd do that imo if we can buy such a player. The problem is that this younger striker has to be a top striker because everyone expects immediate impact and tons of goals. For such a striker there will be lots of interested teams, and we'll probably lose the battle to some City, PSG or Real. On top of it, this younger striker will be at least twice more expensive than Zlatan (Cavani for +60m eur or something) and will require similar wages.

It still seems impossible to sign Zlatan, but make no mistake that if we can sign him, that's the best we can do. It's nice to discuss how Cavani, Suarez, Aguero, Benzema or Falcao will be better signings than Zlatan, but it's another thing to sign them.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Ibrahimovic can play 5 more years at this level. The man is a physical phenomenon. Just like Drogba.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Ibra bashing inter....
Ibra scoring vs inter...
Ibra scoring vs milan...
Ibra lifting the scudetto...

some awesome things could happen if he would come here... and i know he will score more than 20 goals... and thats the forward we were searching for, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)