Zlatan Ibrahimovic (12 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I love it when Hoori spits the hot fire
Zlatan is one of the best at the moment right after Ronaldo [:p], I don't care at all that he left Juve after Calciopoli (pretty understandable) and I don't care at all that he benched Ale but players like him never make the list of my favorite players to have at Juve. Personal reasons aside, even though I know it's hard to believe (even I don't believe it myself), the main reason why I'm against buying Zlatan is because I think we can do wiser with that sort of money we are going to pay for his wages. IF we have that money available, we can go for younger players who are more suited to play at this Juve and will not have to rebuild their relationship with the fans.
------
Buck :D

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Zlatan is one of the best at the moment right after Ronaldo [:p], I don't care at all that he left Juve after Calciopoli (pretty understandable) and I don't care at all that he benched Ale but players like him never make the list of my favorite players to have at Juve. Personal reasons aside, even though I know it's hard to believe (even I don't believe it myself), the main reason why I'm against buying Zlatan is because I think we can do wiser with that sort of money we are going to pay for his wages. IF we have that money available, we can go for younger players who are more suited to play at this Juve and will not have to rebuild their relationship with the fans.
------
Buck :D
I'm not disagreeing about allocating what funds we have towards a better cause/player. I'm not diminishing Zlatan's talent at all in my judgment.

And yes, I do feel that it was Juve who let Ale down

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I thank you few months in advance Marotta for giving some fools the idea that we might sign this ugly tranny, for turning their hopes up and and having their fantasy formations in full glory :lol2: This is perfect.

Fuck zingaro.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I thank you few months in advance Marotta for giving some fools the idea that we might sign this ugly tranny, for turning their hopes up and and having their fantasy formations in full glory :lol2: This is perfect.

$#@! zingaro.

Yeah.

And you'll be the first in line to jizz in your crutchless panties when he signs and wins us CL ;)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
To all the Zlatan cocksuckers, how much would Zingaro cost ?

15+20 mil for the transfer fee + 28 mil for 4 years, so a mere 45 mil.

If my simple calculations is right, we could get a player for 30 mil and give him a 5mil salary for 4 years and we would coast the same as Zlatan. right ?

I don't want a 36 year Zingaro making 7 mil a year when we could have someone younger probably better for the same amount.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
When did Marotta do anything to give us this impression? If anything, Nedved is hyping this while Marotta is doing his best to kill the rumour.
This will end exactly how all Marotta negotiations with big named strikers end - and we will end up signing Diamanti

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

If my simple calculations is right, we could get a player for 30 mil and give him a 5mil salary for 4 years and we would coast the same as Zlatan. right ?

I don't want a 36 year Zingaro making 7 mil a year when we could have someone younger probably better for the same amount.
36 year old Zingaro will still win the Serie A on his own.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Don't hold back, Woody :D
It just hit me, there is no use taking about how he will win us the CL or which number he will get. Let's just make fun of the fact that Marotta wont be able to get Zingareshwari :dielaugh:

Yeah.

And you'll be the first in line to jizz in your crutchless panties when he signs and wins us CL ;)
Id jizz my pants if marco motta wins us the CL, i would still not like him though. The chances of this happening are more than us signing zlatranny.

Marotta :rab: :rab:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

But 36 year old zlatan will still be scoring more goals than 25 year old making less.

Oops: shirt sales, marketing, 3 pts here 3 pts there just by a brilliant effort of his when the 10 other field players might be underperforming.

Zlatan please.

- - - Updated - - -

36 year old Zingaro will still win the Serie A on his own.
This

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)