Zlatan Ibrahimovic (33 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Real Madrid, if Cavani is going to PSG, maybe.

Still can't discount the possibility of him going to England, given how few teams can pay big wages in the rest of Europe. I'm sure Man City and Chelsea would both go for him if the opportunity presented itself.
His next move is his last and I do believe he'll want to end his career in Italy, as he has admitted its his second home and his family love it here.

After Balotelli I don't think the City directors want anything to do with Raiola also the affair with Guardiola and Ibra will have most certainly put the directors off.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think he'd go to Juve for 6m per season rather than England for 8-9m per season?
Call me deluded but yes I think if Juve offered a base salary of 6-7 million he'll be here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He already turned down City before (when he joined Milan iirc). I completely forgot about Chelsea. That could actually happen, I guess. Still, I think he'd rather go to Italy than England.
Yeah, I think it would have to be Chelsea if he were to go to England.

If it's a country that doesn't hold huge appeal for him, he may be prepared to go to London, but is unlikely to be prepared to live next door to Nicholas.

- - - Updated - - -

Call me deluded but yes I think if Juve offered a base salary of 6-7 million he'll be here.
Wouldn't call you deluded, because I was asking a genuine question, rather than one I had a definite answer to in my head already.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
:sad:

I do think we hold the preference for Ibra however as said we must be able to offer him a competitive salary if we do, it's hard to see him anywhere else.

- - - Updated - - -

Reality is, we won't and he won't join.

- - - Updated - - -

This is despite all the links over the years where all the linked parties baring Marotta have expressed an interest in negotiating.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
NO
34.01%
-=DJANGO=-,
aadrienns,
Ahmed,
Alex-444,
Alltagsheld,
AngelaL,
Arvin,
Azzurri7,
B!aNCon3r0,
B3N,
blondu,
Buck Fuddy,
Cheesio,
chester,
CrimsonianKing,
dbochev,
Deep C,
Elvin,
enzo,
Gagi,
Gep,
goooogle,
GrandeGigi,
Hambon,
Il Numero Dieci,
IrishZebra,
jukazem,
Juve Fanatico,
Juve_fanatic,
king Ale,
King Arturo,
Klin,
Lapa,
Maki Roll,
mondo1,
N.E.R.D.,
Nenna,
nergal,
Oz_Bianconero88,
PiN7uRiCCHi0,
pitbull,
poisonwoody,
Powis,
RAMI¹⁰,
reallegends,
Rollie,
Roman,
Tommy,
tyouto,
vecchiasignora

:dule:
Yes
66.89%

-People with common sense

:dule:

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Yeah, I think it would have to be Chelsea if he were to go to England.

If it's a country that doesn't hold huge appeal for him, he may be prepared to go to London, but is unlikely to be prepared to live next door to Nicholas.
I still have a hard time imagining Ibra in England for some reason. Ibra and England just seems like an odd couple. Cavani or Falcao on the other hand just feels much more likely. Especially Falcao in an exchange with Torres + money.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Di Marzio said we had an agreement with Van Persie. Just not with Arsenal.
Didn't Ferguson say we made a good offer to Arsenal but RVP chose Man U?

Edit: Not necessarily a good offer to Arsenal but..

In fact, when United made their move, he felt Juventus were the biggest threat.

"He (Van Persie) told me himself that he turned them down," said Ferguson.

"Juventus made a massive offer to the boy. I thought they were our biggest threat. But fortunately he signed for us."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)