Zlatan Ibrahimovic (21 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Nice of you not quoting him saying him and Ibra are already on the train or if anyone wants Ibra they can talk to me and I'll figure something out.

Quotes like you quoted are laughable when he said the same thing in January about Balotelli and he left, he also said the same thing when Ibra was at Barca then he left.

- - - Updated - - -

If any club is serious for Ibra he'll leave PSG in a flash that is certain.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Nice of you not quoting him saying him and Ibra are already on the train or if anyone wants Ibra they can talk to me and I'll figure something out.

Quotes like you quoted are laughable when he said the same thing in January about Balotelli and he left, he also said the same thing when Ibra was at Barca then he left.
You'll find that most of what Raiola says is a bit of a joke, considering how he changes his opinion from one week to the next. Why focus on positive noises he makes? He just like his clients to be in the media and valued, it can only be positive for him and them.

The reality doesn't change, Ibrahimovic moves a lot in his career, and he costs a lot of money.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
You'll find that most of what Raiola says is a bit of a joke, considering how he changes his opinion from one week to the next. Why focus on positive noises he makes? He just like his clients to be in the media and valued, it can only be positive for him and them.

The reality doesn't change, Ibrahimovic moves a lot in his career, and he costs a lot of money.
History has shown us when Raiola talks something happens with his clients.
@salv

If he wanted to he could get Pogba out of Juve this summer no problem.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
PSG need some great French players to represent the team in the next few years, there's no better than a huge talent like Pogba. I won't be surprised to see him in Paris this summer.

Maybe an Ibra-Pogba exchange.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

The reality is if its up to Raiola his clients move in every single transfer window, so ofcourse you better believe that Raiola really wants Ibra to move this coming summer, and he has as direct as he is allowed to be about this in the last month or so. Dont think its anything wishful thinking to see that, even he spins it back and forth at will. But bottomline is he already in the serious pimp mode now (the kind of way he talks before a client of his moves, been obvious) and cant wait for the summer. But yeah ofcourse it will take SERIOUS money to make it happen, thats a given.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
PSG need some great French players to represent the team in the next few years, there's no better than a huge talent like Pogba. I won't be surprised to see him in Paris this summer.

I wouldn't exchange Pogba because the way the market is and if Pogba continues to develop we can easily get 30-40 million for him next summer.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

I consider Ibra to almost be the third best player in the world, but fuck no to that.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The reality is if its up to Raiola his clients move in every single transfer window, so ofcourse you better believe that Raiola really wants Ibra to move this coming summer, and he has as direct as he is allowed to be about this in the last month or so. Dont think its anything wishful thinking to see that, even he spins it back and forth at will. But bottomline is he already in the serious pimp mode now (the kind of way he talks before a client of his moves, been obvious) and cant wait for the summer. But yeah ofcourse it will take SERIOUS money to make it happen, thats a given.
:agree:

It's easy to imagine Ibrahimovic leaving PSG this summer.

It's still hard to imagine him ending up at Juve.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
:agree:

It's easy to imagine Ibrahimovic leaving PSG this summer.

It's still hard to imagine him ending up at Juve.
I agree, it's hard for me to imagine him ending up here as well. However, if he's leaving I actually think he's most likely to join us. I don't see where else he should end up. City? I don't think so to be honest, he already turned them down once. Milan or Inter don't have the money, and he sure as hell ain't going to any other English, French or Italian clubs. Bayern has Guardiola so that's out of the question as well. Maybe Real if they get a new manager that he likes, but I still think we are a more likely destination.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Where do you see him possibly going?
Real Madrid, if Cavani is going to PSG, maybe.

Still can't discount the possibility of him going to England, given how few teams can pay big wages in the rest of Europe. I'm sure Man City and Chelsea would both go for him if the opportunity presented itself.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Ibra's next destination depends on him, if he really wants to return to Italy he'll have to take a big paycut. Now the question is, would he sacrifice money in order to come to a more competitive league.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Ibra's next destination depends on him, if he really wants to return to Italy he'll have to take a big paycut. Now the question is, would he sacrifice money in order to come to a more competitive league.
I'm sure he will go down in salary. The question is how much. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Real Madrid, if Cavani is going to PSG, maybe.

Still can't discount the possibility of him going to England, given how few teams can pay big wages in the rest of Europe. I'm sure Man City and Chelsea would both go for him if the opportunity presented itself.
He already turned down City before (when he joined Milan iirc). I completely forgot about Chelsea. That could actually happen, I guess. Still, I think he'd rather go to Italy than England.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Do you think he'd go to Juve for 6m per season rather than England for 8-9m per season?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)