Zlatan Ibrahimovic (10 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
-I don't know if everyone understands it, but combined together with Ajax, Juventus, Inter, Barcelona and AC Milan, Zlatan can now win his 9th league-title in row with five different teams, unbelievable"

- Jose Mourinho

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
There is a story about zlatan and arsenal I had found some time before. After leaving Malmo, Arsenal approached him. He thought that they wanted to sign him but arsenal told him that they needed to train with them and try him before signing him. He told them that he is not the kind of player that teams need to try before signing and he signed for ajax.

I don't know if this story is true but knowing zlatan's personality i find it quite possible...

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
There is a story about zlatan and arsenal I had found some time before. After leaving Malmo, Arsenal approached him. He thought that they wanted to sign him but arsenal told him that they needed to train with them and try him before signing him. He told them that he is not the kind of player that teams need to try before signing and he signed for ajax.

I don't know if this story is true but knowing zlatan's personality i find it quite possible...
Arsenal were the shit back then, but I can't blame him.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
-I don't know if everyone understands it, but combined together with Ajax, Juventus, Inter, Barcelona and AC Milan, Zlatan can now win his 9th league-title in row with five different teams, unbelievable"

- Jose Mourinho
And yet earn one massively fat goose egg in international tournaments. There's something wrong with that picture.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He's a bit like Clarence Seedorf. Not just because he's a prick, but because he's able to ride a bandwagon to success. Folks act like it's just him contributing to the side when in fact he only provides one piece of the puzzle. Personally, I'd say this: Zlatan's overall contribution to the titles won by his club are comparable to how my farts contribute to global warming. :pado:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Place Zlatan in a team like Samp or Gladbach where world class players don't surround him, sure he will still score a lot but that's it. That's where it would end for him there.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
i cant stand him,i cant sit in the same room with an ibra fan talking about him...and as bad as it sounds i really want his career to end with anymore titles [i was gonna say "i hope his career ends badly but that would have been way too much bitter]

Jun 13, 2007
Place Zlatan in a team like Samp or Gladbach where world class players don't surround him, sure he will still score a lot but that's it. That's where it would end for him there.
I know, right? I can't believe people even think about praising this douche bag when he's only an amazing striker but will never be the best GK, LCB, RCB, RB, LB, CM, DM, AM, AM, and coach in the world.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He's a bit like Clarence Seedorf. Not just because he's a prick, but because he's able to ride a bandwagon to success. Folks act like it's just him contributing to the side when in fact he only provides one piece of the puzzle. Personally, I'd say this: Zlatan's overall contribution to the titles won by his club are comparable to how my farts contribute to global warming. :pado:
That may be true in his time at Juve and Barca, but Inter were, and Milan are, hugely reliant upon him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)