Zlatan Ibrahimovic (11 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Well, at least Milan were never Fake Scudetti winners....yet.

But now there's a Zingaro in this Milan squad I have them both on the same level. But if I had to pick one, then I want Inter squad and their President to crash any day any time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I just watched all his goals for Milan. The only goal he didn't celebrate was the goal against Juve :touched:

He has more love and respect for Juve than most of the current Juve players combined.

Aug 1, 2003
I find that hard to believe Alen. Granted we can never prove the reasons as to why he didn't celebrate, but I'm convinced it's because they're losing. If I'm honest I admire his football abilities but the guy's a mercenary, he didn't have that much attachment to Juve...

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Forza Zlatan, I hate that guy, but at the same moment can't stop loving him, he is a joy to watch on the pitch and because of his character is fun to fallow of it and to top all that he is no pussy player, he doesn't like to dive, he always stands up after hard tackles with his head held high and doesn't roll around the ground pretending to be crying.

I really didn't like this guy at first, mainly because of his terrible second season with us, but with time I am liking him more and more.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Swedish football awards are on right now and Zlatan's there. To award one of the prices, they brought in Johan Cruyff who entered to standing ovations.

Everyone were applauding but one man. :lol:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
ßöмßäяðîëя;2765961 said:
.....and his low work-rate is great too.
Well if he can do the job done, where's the problem then?

But I agree his work rate is quite low, it's the same with cassano, ronaldinhio, I love their skill and love to watch them, i would welcome any of them to Juve. As long as they perform they can bother me with their low work rate all they want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)