Zlatan Ibrahimovic (12 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Isn't Onyewu the guy who sued an Anderlecht player for insulting him DURING a football match?

That alone deserves good beating.
I wonder if he'll sue Zlatan for starting a fight with him. :seven:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I wonder if Zlatan will be even see Oneywu coming with that nose in the way.
Dude, seriously. Onyewu sues players who insult him during a football match. How much more pussy can you be to sue football players for provoking you?
Zlatan will probably break the teeth of a guy who insults him. Gooch is a pussy to fight back, so he's taking law actions.

I hope Zlatan makes Gooch's life in Milan unbearable and he goes back to Belgium.
Oh wait, he's not welcomed in Belgium because he sues Belgian players.
Back to the MLS, I guess.

Dec 31, 2008
Saturday 6 November, 2010 [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular]
Galliani: 'Training brawl a good sign'
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani insists the training ground brawl between Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Oguchi Onyewu was “a good sign.”
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The two teammates came to blows on Friday afternoon when Ibra put in a particularly crunching tackle.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Reports from the 30 fans who witnessed the altercation suggest Onyewu reacted by putting his hand around the Swede’s neck and it took several people to separate them, terminating the session.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“It’s true that there was a vivacious clash between them and the training session was suspended for a little while,” confessed Galliani.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“It often happens on a football field and the news only made headlines because it was witnessed by a few fans in the stands, as we were on one of the outer training pitches.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“In any case, they cleared the air between them and I spoke to both of them for a long time. It’s all over.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“In fact, I consider it to be a good side. I like to see players with grit. I prefer that to training sessions with chamomile tea where people are falling asleep.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The Vice-President also commented on Pippo Inzaghi’s amazing brace against Real Madrid.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“I told Pippo he can be the Jose Altafini of Milan – the man who comes on with half an hour to go and decides the game. I told him he’s 37 now and with this approach he can carry on until he’s 40.”[/FONT]

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Dude, seriously. Onyewu sues players who insult him during a football match. How much more pussy can you be to sue football players for provoking you?
Zlatan will probably break the teeth of a guy who insults him. Gooch is a pussy to fight back, so he's taking law actions.

I hope Zlatan makes Gooch's life in Milan unbearable and he goes back to Belgium.
Oh wait, he's not welcomed in Belgium because he sues Belgian players.
Back to the MLS, I guess.
My Zlatanista brother :kiss:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Oh, so it's Onyewu who started the fight and it was only because he was tackled during training.
He should consider quitting football and start ballet sessions if he can't handle a little tackle and verbal provocations.
Gooch is giving american soccer a bad name. No wonder he was kicked out of Belgium and he can't get a single minute of playing time in Italy. Even the traitor Rossi deserves more respect than Onyewu.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
and you just learned that now? That all these because of a tackle in the training? :p

as for the other incident everyone is talking about, Zlatan's kick to some youngster a few months ago, wasn't that a joke? and an exaggeration from media, or you guys love to use it against him :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I strongly disagree Alen, Gooch deserves a lot of respect, afterall he never gets a minute on the pitch even when Nesta and T.Silva aren't available he isn't considered. I bet most of you forgot he was playing for Milan anyway. He needed a little attention and publicity, and what better way to get that than get into a fight with a superstar like Zlatan.

Seems like a smarter guy than you give him credit for Alen.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I strongly disagree Alen, Gooch deserves a lot of respect, afterall he never gets a minute on the pitch even when Nesta and T.Silva aren't available he isn't considered. I bet most of you forgot he was playing for Milan anyway. He needed a little attention and publicity, and what better way to get that than get into a fight with a superstar like Zlatan.

That's a good point. He did what every other attention whore would do. Use a superstar to get a media attention. :agree:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

How is starting a fight good for his career? I'd think behavior like this only makes him less appealing to fans and potential suitors.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You guys are just angry nobody else shares the same man-love for Zlatan that you do.

Not only that, I also see them as pussies in real life because you only see them saying how Zlatan can beat this guy or that guy :lol: (like this school kid who has balls only when his big friend appears it's when he starts yelling at others)

IMO, if you describe how Manny this or that guy is then you're surely a pussy in real life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)