Zlatan Ibrahimovic (62 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I'm not fond of the way he left for Barcelona, still i appreciate what he's done for Arsenal.

In the same time, i have to say the truth, and that is that Pires was a better player than Overmars :D
Not entirely disagreeing but you make it seem like he never did anything worth mentioning.

B, How about we lay the Smackdown on Fred? :D or 3-D him through a table and have Stacy on our side:D
:lol:

I can't completely disagree but the Barcelona part.:howler:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Dude wtf? He went to the states to the wc94 did he? The guy didnt liked to fly, which important match did he miss because of it? And it has nothing to do with his football skills.

Oh and vBommel rocks! You should pay a bit of more respect to Bayern's and the Dutch team captain!

The particular incident happen after 94 were he developed a fear of flying durin some turbulence saying he will never fly again. So luckily he was able to play in the states even though us Americans were watching Baseball instead.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
The particular incident happen after 94 were he developed a fear of flying durin some turbulence saying he will never fly again. So luckily he was able to play in the states even though us Americans were watching Baseball instead.
Youre kidding right? He had these problems way before the Wc 94, he always hated flying. Well Baseball is fun :D

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
I was always wondering if he would ever celebrate against us, but I still don't know since as if he ran quickly for a second possible goal. Though I would like to think he didn't want to celebrate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)