Zlatan Ibrahimovic (9 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
V, I never said Nedved would beat Zlatan. I said he would make him shit bricks. Zlatan wouldn't try anything with a badass like Nedved or Chiellini, he would try it with little ol' Rodney Strasser.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Zlatan's Agent forced Zlatan to leave the club for money anyways total ass for leaving. Funny thing is He hasnt Scored Against JUVE Yet this whole time hes been away.

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
V, I never said Nedved would beat Zlatan. I said he would make him shit bricks. Zlatan wouldn't try anything with a badass like Nedved or Chiellini, he would try it with little ol' Rodney Strasser.
dude zlatan grew up in rosengard a small poor town were crime and fights were your everyday normality. It is one of the highest problem areas in sweden. Nedved wouldn't stand a chance.

This also explain some of ibra's lack of manner.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Not sure if Nedved can sort Zlatan out, but Chiellini certainly looks up to do battle with him on the field:

CHIELLINI vs. IBRA PART 1:
CHIELLINI vs. IBRA PART 2:
Bad blood between this two. They're about to meet again when Juve clash with Milan later this season.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
dude zlatan grew up in rosengard a small poor town were crime and fights were your everyday normality. It is one of the highest problem areas in sweden. Nedved wouldn't stand a chance.

This also explain some of ibra's lack of manner.
First thing first, - rep because i have to work on a saturday.

Secondly living in a rough environment doesn't determine what kind of person you'll turn out to be.I grew up in a rough neighborhood & yet we have gay guys.Not everybody was a thug, some of us actually made something of our lives.Just because you're surrounded by violence doesn't mean you'll automatically be a badass.

I'll give you another -rep for using that crappy excuse.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ghetto inviroment doesnt make you physically tougher, it prolly adjusts your attitude though (depending on who you are). What makes Ibra like more tough, beside attitude shaped from such inviroment (as Byrone said, not like its what determines what person you are), is because the fucker is frigging tall and strong. its not like thats an insignificant detail or such.

And FYI, Swedish "ghetto's" is the dreamlife for most of the world, so lets not over sell that bit too much, mmkay? (Reminds me of the K'naan song "whats hardcore", hehe).

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Ghetto inviroment doesnt make you physically tougher, it prolly adjusts your attitude though (depending on who you are). What makes Ibra like more tough, beside attitude shaped from such inviroment (as Byrone said, not like its what determines what person you are), is because the fucker is frigging tall and strong. its not like thats an insignificant detail or such.

And FYI, Swedish "ghetto's" is the dreamlife for most of the world, so lets not over sell that bit too much, mmkay? (Reminds me of the K'naan song "whats hardcore", hehe).
That is so true. There is no such thing as ghetto in Sweden. People who live in those places have a good life and even new cars ffs.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
I don't know I was born in Compton Los Angeles and I'm pretty white washed for a Mexican lol not gangster at all. I'm into underground rock and stuff.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

Really, are you hardcore? Hmm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)