• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ibra tells Sacchi to shut up
Thursday 16 September, 2010
Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic had a tremendous rant at Arrigo Sacchi following last night’s Champions League match against Auxerre at San Siro.

The Sweden international was being interviewed on Italian TV after scoring a brace and didn’t take too kindly to a joke Sacchi made about his shoe size.

Sacchi had made a rather innocuous comment suggesting that one of Ibrahimovic’s goals could only have been scored because he has such big feet.

“Sacchi should learn to shut up. He also seems jealous because he is speaking too much,” Ibra raged.

“He must speak less on TV and in the newspapers. If he wants something, he must come and see me.

“If you don’t like how I play, don’t watch me.”

The Mediaset studio was in total shock at Ibrahimovic’s backlash.

Sacchi could only reply: “Look it was only a compliment.”

There was then an awkward silence before Ibra ended the interview.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
2 threads for Zlatan? no,i say make one thread,he is the Marmite of this forum,so post away Pro-Ibra fans,fire away anti-ibra hater

the rest of us,grab some popcorn,this could be interesting:numnum:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ok then.

Well Zlatan doesn't strike me as one that would be afraid to fight. I don't know how MG deduced that Zlatan is a coward.

I wouldn't be scared of Nedved mate, turned on maybe.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ok then.

Well Zlatan doesn't strike me as one that would be afraid to fight. I don't know how MG deduced that Zlatan is a coward.

I wouldn't be scared of Nedved mate, turned on maybe.
Why? Just because he is big?

Zlatan would be all intimidation talking crap and trying to puff out his large frame but he's really nothing but a bitch.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The way he uses brute force to bully defenders around, the guy is obviously got very strong physique.

and really, how can one look at Nedved and shit bricks?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)