Zlatan Ibrahimovic (58 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
congrats on quitting smoking...i have such a respect for those who achieve that...

Congrats for making yourself a bigger retard, zlatan...hope you and balotelli will join destinies soon

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
fuck him...he can score a hundred goals like amauri...i don't give a shit...his attitude is smellier than camacho's shirts...i like role models not gangsta boys like him, balotelli or ex cassano.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
each with his own opinion...but you can find winners too...too bad they aren't so many as they were in the last years compared to these young fellas that show no respect on and off the pitch.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
fuck him...he can score a hundred goals like amauri...i don't give a shit...his attitude is smellier than camacho's shirts...i like role models not gangsta boys like him, balotelli or ex cassano.
Zlatan was interviewed about that on TV and he said that it was just a joke.

I don't know if you guys played in football teams or not but stuff like that always happen between guys, its just normal stuff, you guys sound like drama queens.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Yeah it was normal, when we were 13. He could have punched Strasser to the ground and his fanboy clique would come here and defend him lol.
And haters would hate on him even if they don't even know whats going on. He said it was just a joke, and honestly, it was taken out of context, we don't even know what happened before that.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

And haters would hate on him even if they don't even know whats going on. He said it was just a joke, and honestly, it was taken out of context, we don't even know what happened before that.
Or after it.

Let it go. Haterz gonna hate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)