Zlatan Ibrahimovic (21 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I don't hate him either, as a footballer, I think he is great, but how he behaves as a person, I think he is just an idiot
You know Zlatan as a person? Wow, thats great, tell me more about him. Tell me more about all the things he does for the kids in Sweden, all the football pitches he has built for the kids and his charity work for children with cancer.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
With in person, I mean how he behaves on the field and in training, kicking team mates (remember the kick he gave Van der Vaart during his Ajax days), the kick in the movie above, clearly no joke according to the victim, stuff flike that.

If he feels the need to do chartiy work, he should at least start with setting a good example.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

And then they became best friends..
Zlatan is an easy guy to hate from the distance, but if you ask me, in every club he played I got the feeling he was one of the most liked individuals by his teammates. He's one of those people you need to get to know.

Dec 31, 2008
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Ibra tells Sacchi to shut up[/FONT]
Thursday 16 September, 2010
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic had a tremendous rant at Arrigo Sacchi following last night’s Champions League match against Auxerre at San Siro.

The Sweden international was being interviewed on Italian TV after scoring a brace and didn’t take too kindly to a joke Sacchi made about his shoe size.

Sacchi had made a rather innocuous comment suggesting that one of Ibrahimovic’s goals could only have been scored because he has such big feet.

“Sacchi should learn to shut up. He also seems jealous because he is speaking too much,” Ibra raged.

“He must speak less on TV and in the newspapers. If he wants something, he must come and see me.

“If you don’t like how I play, don’t watch me.”

The Mediaset studio was in total shock at Ibrahimovic’s backlash.

Sacchi could only reply: “Look it was only a compliment.”

There was then an awkward silence before Ibra ended the interview.
[/FONT]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)