Zlatan Ibrahimovic (12 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Of course, I'm sure he does believe that Juve won the Scudetti rightfully.

My point is that you are only praising Zlatan for this because you like him so much for other reasons. Cannavaro has said pretty much the same (although not at Inter) so why is he still viewed as a traitor but Zlatan is praised? I'm sure every player in that team feels they won fairly.

Its fine if you like Zlatan but don't praise him for bogus reasons.
No, the interesting thing is that from the very moment Zlatan said those things, this forum immediately downplayed the importance of those words.
And that's not a bogus reason. He said something that wasn't even imaginable for an Inter player to say. He didn't say it from Olimpico in Turin, he didn't say it from Madrid, he said it from Milano. While the other Inter players were singing "Senza rubare", Zlatan was sticking it to them.

It's easy to go to Delle Alpi with a Juve scarf and yell Forza Juve. It's not too hard to do it in Madrid either. Go ahead and do it in the Meazza curva where the Inter ultras are.

I'm shocked how people downplay it, only because it was Zlatan. And when I say only, I mean ONLY. If any other player in the world said it, the reactions would have been different.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So let me get this straight.

Zlatan, Unlike Cannavaro who flat out lied when he said that he would stay with Juve even in Serie D, Unlike Zambrotta and Thuram who took potshots at Juve every chance they could get, receives the most of the slack from most people here because he said time and again that Juve won those scudetti on the pitch, and has never said nary a bad word about the club, even to this day?

Wow, Can't say I blame him for leaving when he was just 24 years old with the football world as his oyster, especially when there was no guarantee on how long it would take Juve to get back to Serie A in the first place.

This is the most fucked up forum I have ever been a part of.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
No, the interesting thing is that from the very moment Zlatan said those things, this forum immediately downplayed the importance of those words.
And that's not a bogus reason. He said something that wasn't even imaginable for an Inter player to say. He didn't say it from Olimpico in Turin, he didn't say it from Madrid, he said it from Milano. While the other Inter players were singing "Senza rubare", Zlatan was sticking it to them.

It's easy to go to Delle Alpi with a Juve scarf and yell Forza Juve. It's not too hard to do it in Madrid either. Go ahead and do it in the Meazza curva where the Inter ultras are.

I'm shocked how people downplay it, only because it was Zlatan. And when I say only, I mean ONLY. If any other player in the world said it, the reactions would have been different.
Why is it so amazing? Do you think any player who in Zlatan's position would feel differently?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why is it so amazing? Do you think any player who in Zlatan's position would feel differently?
Ok, imagine an Inter player joining Juve and says that Juve cheated for the scudetti and the 2005/06 scudetto was rightfully appointed to Inter.
I'm pretty sure that most of the Inter pre-calciopoli players feel and are convinced that Juve cheated.

Can you imagine something similar happening?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So let me get this straight.

Zlatan, Unlike Cannavaro who flat out lied when he said that he would stay with Juve even in Serie D, Unlike Zambrotta and Thuram who took potshots at Juve every chance they could get, receives the most of the slack from most people here because he said time and again that Juve won those scudetti on the pitch, and has never said nary a bad word about the club, even to this day?
I hope this wasn't directed at me... because I'm not ripping on Zlatan for leaving Juventus

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ok, imagine an Inter player joining Juve and says that Juve cheated for the scudetti and the 2005/06 scudetto was rightfully appointed to Inter.
I'm pretty sure that most of the Inter pre-calciopoli players feel and are convinced that Juve cheated.

Can you imagine something similar happening?
I doubt that most players ,even if they felt that way, would say it publicly. I'm not denying that but I still don't find him claiming he deserved a medal that he did win fairly to be all that incredible.

And you didn't answer my question...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I doubt that most players ,even if they felt that way, would say it publicly. I'm not denying that but I still don't find him claiming he deserved a medal that he did win fairly to be all that incredible.

And you didn't answer my question...
The question about any player in Zlatan's place feeling differently?

Probably every Juve player would have felt that the scudetti were deserved, but we can't know what they feel, we hear what they say.
I can only assume about the others. With facts I can talk about only two such players. One is Zlatan who publicly stated it and the other one is Vieira who didn't say a word.

Then you have players like Zambrotta who actually talked about Juve in a negative way and how we betrayed them with what we did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)