Zlatan Ibrahimovic (62 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
There have been two pages talking about what Zlatan said, there have been fully dedicated threads on Zlatan saying this or Zlatan saying that, i'd say it would be safe to assume that someone does care what Zlatan has to say.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
There have been two pages talking about what Zlatan said, there have been fully dedicated threads on Zlatan saying this or Zlatan saying that, i'd say it would be safe to assume that someone does care what Zlatan has to say.
Which is why so many people say they don't care. They have to try even harder to convince themselves of it.

May 22, 2007
Juventino[RUS];2683099 said:
why u try to defend him ?! FUCK HIM, nobody care about him and his words! he is clown, nothin' more:weee: :weee:
I bet you care that he said the players won those two scudetti on the field.

Even if he's only doing it to protect number one...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Thats just because he was here when those Scudetti were won. If he had been Inter all along he would be claiming them too.
I entered Zlatan's mind yesterday, as you obviously did too, and I saw the same things you're saying now.

For whichever reason it was, and we can't know what it was, he actually dared to publicly shove it to Inter and the Inter fans by saying that the scudetti were won fair and square and not only that, but he also said that his Juve was stronger than his Inter (and his Juve was apparently cheating it's way to the titles, according to Inter).

By saying that his Juve was stronger than his Inter, he was again saying that Juve's team was winning because it was strong, not because it was cheating.

At the same time Zambrotta was saying how he feels betrayed by Juve. Betrayed in what way? We betrayed him because we cheated?

Face it, Zlatan was saying all the things that Juventini were saying and thinking, but unlike the Juventini, he was saying that from inside Inter's camp, from where it hurt them the most.

Even if he did it for selfish reasons, he at least did it, unlike anyone else outside Juventus.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
To say it as an inter player was good enough for me. He knows that he won those Scudetti. Whether he would've said differently had he been an inter player at that time is irrelevant because he wouldn't have known what is was to win those titles on the field.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I entered Zlatan's mind yesterday, as you obviously did too, and I saw the same things you're saying now.

For whichever reason it was, and we can't know what it was, he actually dared to publicly shove it to Inter and the Inter fans by saying that the scudetti were won fair and square and not only that, but he also said that his Juve was stronger than his Inter (and his Juve was apparently cheating it's way to the titles, according to Inter).

By saying that his Juve was stronger than his Inter, he was again saying that Juve's team was winning because it was strong, not because it was cheating.

At the same time Zambrotta was saying how he feels betrayed by Juve. Betrayed in what way? We betrayed him because we cheated?

Face it, Zlatan was saying all the things that Juventini were saying and thinking, but unlike the Juventini, he was saying that from inside Inter's camp, from where it hurt them the most.

Even if he did it for selfish reasons, he at least did it, unlike anyone else outside Juventus.
Yes. I know you love Zlatan.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why? You are obviously going to defend whatever he does.

Its all about him, not Juventus.
Can't it be that he really thought how Juve (despite his awful performances in the second season) deserved the scudetti on the pitch?
And since he's someone who speaks his mind, he said that Juve deserved those scudetti.

If he was an Inter player he wasn't going to know how hard the entire Juve team worked on trainings and worked on the pitch to win the scudetti. As a Juve player he knew that and I think it's possible that he has the opinion that Juve deserved the scudetti.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Can't it be that he really thought how Juve (despite his awful performances in the second season) deserved the scudetti on the pitch?
And since he's someone who speaks his mind, he said that Juve deserved those scudetti.

If he was an Inter player he wasn't going to know how hard the entire Juve team worked on trainings and worked on the pitch to win the scudetti. As a Juve player he knew that and I think it's possible that he has the opinion that Juve deserved the scudetti.
Of course, I'm sure he does believe that Juve won the Scudetti rightfully.

My point is that you are only praising Zlatan for this because you like him so much for other reasons. Cannavaro has said pretty much the same (although not at Inter) so why is he still viewed as a traitor but Zlatan is praised? I'm sure every player in that team feels they won fairly.

Its fine if you like Zlatan but don't praise him for bogus reasons.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Of course, I'm sure he does believe that Juve won the Scudetti rightfully.

My point is that you are only praising Zlatan for this because you like him so much for other reasons. Cannavaro has said pretty much the same (although not at Inter) so why is he still viewed as a traitor but Zlatan is praised? I'm sure every player in that team feels they won fairly.

Its fine if you like Zlatan but don't praise him for bogus reasons.
Fuck zlatan aka clown, camel, whore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)