Zlatan Ibrahimovic (9 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Swedens new coach has given Zlatan a special role on the pitch where he basically does everything and Zlatan is enjoying it really well both creating for himself and his teammates. His second goal was really nice, opponents couldn't do shit when he had the ball.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Swedens new coach has given Zlatan a special role on the pitch where he basically does everything and Zlatan is enjoying it really well both creating for himself and his teammates. His second goal was really nice, opponents couldn't do shit when he had the ball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuOYZw6okgk
The opponents tonight were sub par but anyway Zlatan has been fabulous under Hamren.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Dear I say this. I've always hated Zlatan (even when he was here) and I always will.:snoop:

Edit: He's great player nonetheless.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
For the first time since Zlatan left Sweden 10 years ago he got to play a game in his hometown Malmö. The fans welcomed him home by making him this :touched:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuOYZw6okgk
For the first time since Zlatan left Sweden 10 years ago he got to play a game in his hometown Malmö. The fans welcomed him home by making him this :touched:

:delpiero: :delpiero:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And on top of that, I maintain that Eto'o was a much better fit for Barça than Ibra was.
Well yeah, that's pretty obvious stuff. Barca needs every player on the same wavelength to be successful going forward, playing intricate passes. Zlatan just goes off on a tangent because he's a selfish player.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Hey V, how was it on the stadium yesterday?
I was on the east stand which was pretty much jam packed. As usual. Fantastic atmosphere on a shit stadium. It was incredibly annoying not having the video screen though, it was broken or something, so you had to constantly check your watch to see how many mintues have passed... :disagree: I hope to God one day they tear this shit down and build a new one.

Shame about the game though, our curse of not having a proper striker will continue to haunt as for a long time. If we had a Dzeko up-front, we'd be a true force in Europe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)