Zlatan Ibrahimovic (60 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Well yeah, that's pretty obvious stuff. Barca needs every player on the same wavelength to be successful going forward, playing intricate passes. Zlatan just goes off on a tangent because he's a selfish player.
Calling Ibra a selfish player is a lie, he's one of the most unselfish strikers in Europe with an excellent passing ability. Messi is the one who's selfish and wants to score all the time.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Calling Ibra a selfish player is a lie, he's one of the most unselfish strikers in Europe with an excellent passing ability. Messi is the one who's selfish and wants to score all the time.
He's developing into a team worker, I'll give you that. As time goes on he keeps surprising me because he used to be a very selfish player and the transformation is shocking.
Look at him in your national team. 5 years ago something like that was impossible. 90% of the passes he makes were not going to happen in 2005. Not because he couldn't make those passes but because he didn't want to make those passes and wanted to do everything by himself.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Zlatan Juventus turned down: "Was secret negotiations with Barcelona"

According to Four Four Two Barcelona had agreed to sell Ibrahimovic to return to Juventus. But the Swede turned down and stuck to Milan.

The columnist Simon Stent in football magazine Four Four Two has today writes that Zlatan Ibrahimovic was about to fall into his old club Juventus.

"The old lady", associated the early together with the Swede after petningen in Barcelona this spring and Stent writes that clubs should have negotiated in secret on the Swede: "It lasted about secret negotiations Swede between Barcelona and Juventus. The two clubs agreed a price of 23 million euro, but Zlatan still chose to go to Milan ".

(Google translate from a Swedish site)
---

...and then we thought, who's the next best option and settled with Quagliarella.. :scared:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't believe a random Swedish journalist.
Neither do I, but if his choice was indeed Juve or Milan, he'd have to be insane to choose Juve.

When an Italian legend who captained the Azzurri NT to the WC, who didn't leave Juve for a rival after calciopoli and who is still a favorite to the Italian football public was getting so much shit from the Juve fans, can you imagine what was gonna happen to Zlatan?
He'd have to be a masochist to sign for Juve.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You were doing so well until the bolded part. You destroyed your credibility there, Zlatan has nobody to blame but himself for his time at Barcelona. I can understand him not doing so well because he wasn't played in his preferred role, but the guy stopped trying and just gave up.

Also, there is absolutely no doubt at all, that Messi has better vision and passing ability than Zlatan and is more of a team player, that is not even up for debate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)