Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
:lol2::lol2:

Zlatan when he first arrived at Juventus "I've always had this dream to play for Juventus, I have been supporting them since I was a kid.... etc"

Zlatan after signing for Inter "It's a dream come true. Inter is the team I've been supporting since my childhood and it's a dream coming true"

Galliani "Zlatan was about to sign for Milan, Inter ruined the transfer in the last couple of hourse. He was soo eager to join us"

No wonder Juventus fans call him Zingaro.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

thats funny...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Zlatan when he first arrived at Juventus "I've always had this dream to play for Juventus, I have been supporting them since I was a kid.... etc"

Zlatan after signing for Inter "It's a dream come true. Inter is the team I've been supporting since my childhood and it's a dream coming true"

Galliani "Zlatan was about to sign for Milan, Inter ruined the transfer in the last couple of hourse. He was soo eager to join us"

He's a big Zingaro. Biggest in Italian football. Inzaghi is segundo zingaro.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Lol @ segundo.

Well, at least Inzaghi hasn't got an ugly nose with a terrible smile on his face. I can't wait to see Chiellini eating that camel for the 3rd time.

Apr 12, 2004

Gypsies go to different teams a lot?
He's a big Zingaro. Biggest in Italian football. Inzaghi is segundo zingaro.
I think Delpie is worse than Inzaghi.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Ibra never said anything about supporting Juve as a child. He said he always dreamed of joining a team like Juventus. Who didn't?

About Inter it is true he supported them as a youngster. And to prove my point I will now do something extremely different to the forum etiquette. What I am about to do will leave the lot of you puzzled and unable to fully comprehend what just happend:

I will do something as crazy as actually providing evidence to back up my point. :eek: :eek:

At 2:32 in this vid, it's there for everyone to hear...

"My dream is Inter for sure. In the attack, next to Ronaldo".

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Did anyone catch the look on the defender's face after Zlatan scored that goal?Something around 8 seconds into the video i guess,as Zlatan celebrates,you can see the defender in the background.

It was priceless.The most incredible form of 'we got owned so fucking bad':D

AlfaRomeo

Jul 26, 2008
Want to post zlatan goals so badly?

Create a thread <<Serie A Highlights>> or <<Serie A Greatest Moments>>
and post there everything you like.

Do you think that there is a Milan/Inter forum with a Del Piero or Nedved thread?

Give me a break.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)