Zlatan Ibrahimovic (39 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 2, 2006
damn that was one kick ass goal..as much as i hate this dude..as much as i like his talent..i still wish he was a bianconerro..and in no possible way will amauri ever be like zlatan..zlatan was 22 and kicking ass now hes 25..while amauri is 28 and not even capped at international level..and btw..what are they saying in that clip turk? i dont understand italian..??
basically ''zlatan, you are a gypsy''. Seven could translate it better though.

btw,he isn't 25.he is one year younger than Amauri.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
he isn't my favourite kinda player, i prefer the drogba style
whats a striker's job? scoring as many as possible, not showing off talents

i can't believe we have a thread for him here..

Apr 12, 2004
So why did you remove the pic that Naggar posted ?
To everyone: Make sure this thread stays to multimedia and doesn't go from video to "hey this guys sucks, hey this guy blows, hey he's a traitor" thread.

If it does, a warning to the man who says it.

Word up to Vlat who caught it, and understand why I did it, Rab, it's a players thread, they have to remain open no matter the hate toward the player.
That's why.

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
sorry guys...but still 27 and he owns amauri..but seriously to all the haters of ibrahimovic..u dont think he has massive skills?? im a hater but im also realistic..that kid can play football..dont try to deny it guyz

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
:lol2::lol2:

Zlatan when he first arrived at Juventus "I've always had this dream to play for Juventus, I have been supporting them since I was a kid.... etc"

Zlatan after signing for Inter "It's a dream come true. Inter is the team I've been supporting since my childhood and it's a dream coming true"

Galliani "Zlatan was about to sign for Milan, Inter ruined the transfer in the last couple of hourse. He was soo eager to join us"

No wonder Juventus fans call him Zingaro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)