Zlatan Ibrahimovic (7 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If it is all just a word, why then bother to discuss within these threads?

At various pints we have had it suggested that gypsys: do not exist, do exist but are too wide spread and diverse to be consider a race, have themselves to blame (by implication they dress badly and are all thieving bastards), are hated and deservidly so, are just the same as Americans in that they are both disliked.

We should also be nice to those who use derogative language because we haven't been through what they have. Ah, I could cry for them.

Racists, bigoted, xenaphobics the lot of them.

Hey, these are only words and you don't know what "I" mean.
Ipso facto we are all free to call each other anything we choose to with immunity of
sanction.

I love you all!
:lol2:

We do need more pints. You're right about that.

Just continue being a hypocrite. Speaking out against one term and avoiding others doesn't make you special. Neither does your, "holier than thou" verbiage which I find to be just useless.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Maybe because I have answered the same questions for several times, and I don't feel like repeating them again?

Maybe because you also don't understand from the first post??

Or maybe because you're a donkey after-all trying to play on a Piano?
Or simply, maybe you have no response and keep deflecting the things you have no answer for. Such as the first part of my quoted post.

Sep 1, 2002
:lol2:

We do need more pints. You're right about that.

Just continue being a hypocrite. Speaking out against one term and avoiding others doesn't make you special. Neither does your, "holier than thou" verbiage which I find to be just useless.
Heehaw...

You spotted a mistake: well done, now come out of the corner and take the dunce hat off.

Considering spots, can you dot to dot to make an elephant?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yesterday I was just saying that I might stop calling him Zingaro just so Alen doesn't feel offended. And because I understand him and I respected the point he was trying to say/make. If I was a racist I wouldn't have really cared.

What some dickarms around here can't get is that, their definitions of Gypsies is different than my definition and other ppl's definition. You got this Dominc, god knows what experience he has in this life and If he has ever talked to a Gypsy or even knows what a Gypsy is.... he calls me a racist. what an arrogant prick.

You got Osman the retard, begging some of my fellow Mods and probably sending them PM's 24/7 wondering how is it normal to call Zlatan a Zingaro. And making big drama out of it.

Like I said, when I call Zlatan Zingaro, I'm not making any racist remarks/comments, I'm not pointing at Yugoslavia or Nicaragua. Calling someone Gypsy is not an insult but like I said I'm welling to stop for the reasons I gave up there and not because of the retarded Osman or any of Zlatan fans.

Each one is free to believe what Gypsy refers too.

Also, anyone calling me a racist can go fuck himself. Simple as that. You might want to excuse my language too, but calling someone a Racist isn't really that polite either.
Perhaps you don't realise that you do. In this case you have to consider the Italian context and I am fairly sure the Italians are using it as a racist insult.

OP
Alex-444

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #409
    First Thread have closed
    Then Thread have renamed
    It is necessary to remove Thread
    We have here rights or mods gods?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Alen, why did you change your nickname letters to Cyrillic
    Because in the last 3 weeks i read tons of writings in church slavonic and now all i'm seeing when i close my eyes are letters in cyrilics.

No man, may be you don't know cyrillic alphabet(and it's not my fault), but he left his name the same and only changed the alphabet
    What do you mean it's not your fault ? Whose fault is it then that Bozi can't read cyrilic letters ?

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    No man, may be you don't know cyrillic alphabet(and it's not my fault), but he left his name the same and only changed the alphabet
    :lol: these punchlines are wasted on you,i was just yanking your chain man, since you wrote cyrillic with a capital C

Ален;1772076 said:
    Because in the last 3 weeks i read tons of writings in church slavonic and now all i'm seeing when i close my eyes are letters in cyrilics.

What do you mean it's not your fault ? Whose fault is it then that Bozi can't read cyrilic letters ?
    i blame the parents

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)