Zlatan - DP relationship (19 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Actually Valentino Rossi's English is much better than Del Piero, but they've both got that high-pitched voice :D

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

AFAIK Becks only speaks really basic Spanish, otherwise he's got a translator to goe verywhere with him

Ermm isn't it the other way around? Zlatan speaks fluent English, while Del Piero's is horrible :)
yeah i know but u get a kick from hearing him go YO HABLO UN POCO DE ESPANYOL In his english accent :LOL:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Del Piero Thanks Ibrahimovic For Goal
11/5/2004 3:12:00 PM

After losing a Champions League final seven years ago, Juventus were back at the Olympiastadion last Wednesday night.
This time round, the bianconeri came out of the pitch with happy faces as Capello’s side won the game and qualification to the next stage of the Champions League.

Alessandro Del Piero, who played and also scored during the 3-1 defeat against Borussia Dortmund in the 1997 Champions League final, expressed his satisfaction at defeating Bayern Munich and praised his team mate, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, for the great move he made which allowed Pinturicchio to score the winning goal.

“Scoring the goal and making the squad win on a pitch, that of the Olympiastadion, where we had lost a Champions League final, gave me joy and particular emotions.

“It was a great move by Ibrahimovic; I just had to be at the right place at the right time.”

Juventus will now be back to Serie A duties as they travel to Reggio Calabria to square up against home team, Reggina, as the bianconeri try to increase their lead at the top over Milan and Inter

May 17, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

HAHA OMG :rofl: I LOVE THAT VIDEO!!
great impression of del piero btw ;)
teacher: name the days of the week
Alex: che? :)groan: cant spell that word) but :LOL:
WAAAAAATT?!?!! what video are u guisse talking about?!?! i didn't know Ale can speak english at all!!:eek::eek:
Can someone show me the link plz?? I'd love to see this:D:D

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by juventus2 ] ++
Evidence 1:

Ibrahimović shots from the free kick, it was clearly seen that DP was meant ot shoot this free kick, after that DP was wery suprised.
I didn't see that DP was surprised but it surprised me that Zlatan took it. I have never ever seen him take a free kick and never seen him score on one.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++

I didn't see that DP was surprised but it surprised me that Zlatan took it. I have never ever seen him take a free kick and never seen him score on one.

if you never saw him take a free kick, how can you see him score on one? :D

jakobg

Sep 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++

Zlatan took several free kicks at Ajax. He didn't ever score on any of them tho.

meryem_valo

Sep 22, 2004
I really think that Zlatan & Del piero have good relations.

In an interview Zlatan said that Del Piero is really nice to him, and that he respects him a lot !
DP is a very cool guy, he's really fair play and he's not the kind of player who will boycott another player just cause he can be a threat to him !!!

Moreover, Zlatan isnt stupid, he knows very well who is DP and how much Juve tifosis love him !!
Dont forget that DP is the best italian player :)

In a team, you can respect and appreciate your team-mates even if you are not close to them off the fields...maybe that's the case for Zlatan & DP !

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

its amazing to think all the upper 20s millionaires have the brain to learn extra languages...
Speak for yourself man, I learned German fluently in 2 years and Italian fluently in a year and a half. Era molto facile!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
ale is class and we all know he is an amazing person...

i am like 100% sure that ale would not dislike zlatan just because he is afraid that zlatan will be the #1 of juve....

i find this rediculous

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by LaPrimaJuve ] ++

Speak for yourself man, I learned German fluently in 2 years and Italian fluently in a year and a half. Era molto facile!
than u are an amazing man.. i lived in japan for 3 years and still speak like shit...:wallbang:

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
The relationship of Zlatan and Del Piero isn't interesting. When Trezeguet will come back there is only the relationship between Treze and Zlatan important :rofl:
And that relationship is great... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)