Zlatan - DP relationship (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
and besides when del piero scored his goal vs bayren he didnt go close to anyone they came to him
yeah, you could tell he wanted to run to the crowd, but one of those silly steward guys wearing the bright jacket stopped him. DP tried to brush him off at first, but the guy stopped him again, and Alex is too nice to just ignore him again :LOL:

Buy on AliExpress.com

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
Holy smokes, DP is a midget compared to Zlatan :howler:

btw, someone pointed out that Buffon and Zlatan have a good relationship. i saw bayern-juve game, and at the end of the game....GG just ran towards Zlatan and the 2 hugged like they were a couple or sumthing :rofl:

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

yeah, you could tell he wanted to run to the crowd, but one of those silly steward guys wearing the bright jacket stopped him. DP tried to brush him off at first, but the guy stopped him again, and Alex is too nice to just ignore him again :LOL:
or maaaybe the guy dosent speak italain so he couldnt just buzz him off:p
lets just keep alex is just to nice of a guy :D hehe

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
Holy smokes, DP is a midget compared to Zlatan :howler:

btw, someone pointed out that Buffon and Zlatan have a good relationship. i saw bayern-juve game, and at the end of the game....GG just ran towards Zlatan and the 2 hugged like they were a couple or sumthing :rofl:
u meaan thiis:D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by LaPrimaJuve ] ++
Don't forgot, one speaks Italian, the other doesn't.

I'm calling this one on the language barrier.
Does anyone know if Zlatan is learning Italian?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think all players who play in foreign leagues take lessons learning the local language (except for Beckham :rolleyes:)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
I think all players who play in foreign leagues take lessons learning the local language (except for Beckham :rolleyes:)

its amazing to think all the upper 20s millionaires have the brain to learn extra languages...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think it'd be hell to listen to the coach, and that you'd feel left out by your teammates if you don't speak the language. Imagine how left out Zlatan would feel not speaking Italian, or Ashley Cole not speaking French

Aug 27, 2003
oooh gray where have u beeeen have u not seen becks speak spanish!!
omg its soo funny with his english accent i speak better spanish..(and ive only been learning for a month )
or as my friend would always liketo say..becks should learn to speak English well first hen try to speak another language

jon4647

Sep 26, 2004
arsenal is a french team :)

DP just said thnx to zlatan for his part in the goal @ munich
this shows that their realtionship should b alrite ! :D

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juventus2 ] ++
Zlatan - Del Piero relationship
After seeing yesterdays game against Bayern I am positive that they don't get along.

Evidence 1:

Ibrahimović shots from the free kick, it was clearly seen that DP was meant ot shoot this free kick, after that DP was wery suprised.
That was planned before, it isn't just Zlatan shot because he wanted to.

And if DP and Zlatan weren't going well, DP wouldn't have thanked him for the goal.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
oooh gray where have u beeeen have u not seen becks speak spanish!!
omg its soo funny with his english accent i speak better spanish..(and ive only been learning for a month )
or as my friend would always liketo say..becks should learn to speak English well first hen try to speak another language
AFAIK Becks only speaks really basic Spanish, otherwise he's got a translator to goe verywhere with him
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Dp knows english, but i dont know about Z
Ermm isn't it the other way around? Zlatan speaks fluent English, while Del Piero's is horrible :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)