Zlatan - DP relationship (13 Viewers)

Tifo_01

Oct 26, 2004
After DP scored he didn't went to Zlatan but he ran away from him and a group of players celebrated around DP and a group around Zlatan

Sorry butt after DP scored, Zlatan ran away from DP, and not DP from Zlatan.

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
I can say this is false. I was reading the swedish papers today an DP said this about zlatan:

"The goal was his. What he did was fantastic. It was his goal, and it wasn't the only time he played good for us said Del Piero."

"Ibrahimovic helped us alot tonight. He held the ball and gave the other players room to breathe. He did amazing things said DP."

I sense no bad relationship between them.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
The relationship is good, i have many sources about DP's praising over Zlatan here in Sweden. They will work good together!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
If you saw the Chievo game , you would have seen Dp celebrating with Zlatan while Dp was pretending to warm up
Yeah that's true. DP was stretching on the sidelines when Zlatan scored his goal and the latter ran to Alex and they hugged, Ibrahimovic was extatic, Del boy was smiling, and everyone was happy :)

I must say though, that Del Piero and Ibrahimovic don't appear to be very close. Perhaps it's because they don't know each other very well yet. I hope I'm wrong.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i suppose it's very normal for them to be a bit distant since Ale isn't exactly the extrovert and Zlatan ain't the friendliest player either.

a few goals would be the perfect catalyst to get a healthy relationship going.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
i suppose it's very normal for them to be a bit distant since Ale isn't exactly the extrovert and Zlatan ain't the friendliest player either.
I'm sure there's mutual respect there, and I think Zlatan's personality could change at Juve. At Ajax, he was the 'arrogant best player in the team' and there were no real role models for him to look upto since he was their best player.

At Juve, I think he respects a lot of our players, and they all seem to like him and admire his talent. If you watch Zlatan, he really seems to be enjoying himself at Juve, and I hope that continues.

Forza Zlatan :cool:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
If you saw the Chievo game , you would have seen Dp celebrating with Zlatan while Dp was pretending to warm up and also when Dp scored against Roma Zlatan did celebrate with him and I am sure there was some of hugging going round after the game last nite. Of cos some group will go after the goal scorer while others will go after the creator if it weas particularly great play by the creator

Lets please discuss more important things like what Totti would do next to embarass Italian football
Indeed.. I'm pretty sure Zlatan was also looking at DP when he was gesturing about his short hair durring his celebration for his Chievo goal.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
being at a team full of individuals on a similar plane as him is definitely a new experience for zlatan.The camaraderie and team spirit at Juve is nearly second to none and evidently it's already had an impact on Zlatan's style of play.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well i guess its hard to cement a partnership between two players when one of them is relatively new and hasnt settled down with any particular partner up front. But clearly the goal against Munich was all Zlatan. And Dp's given him the due credit so it shud only help the relationship flourish further.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
This is nonsense imo.

If you look at Neddy and Zlatan celebrating you would see that its always Pavel who jumps into Zlatans arms. I don't think its Zlatan kind of thing to do unless he scores and don't assists.

And if you look at the goal one more time you'll see how much DP:s goal meant to him. THIS is what he want to show us, this is the player he want you too think of when you see him.

Honestly I think everyone goes along with DP :)

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juventus2 ] ++

Evidence 2:

After DP scored he didn't went to Zlatan but he ran away from him and a group of players celebrated around DP and a group around Zlatan

Evidence 3:

I have never neither in seria A or in CL seen DP or Zlatan celebrating together.

I believe that the problem lies in the fact that Zlatan fells unaprichated he isn't the star nu.1 anymore, and DP fells thretend by Zlatan he fells that he isn't aregular anymore. I think he fells like that because Capello started Trezeguet and Ibrahimovic on the first matches (DP was off-form).
well i dont know if u remeber but zlatan after scoring in the serie a , and after that wonderful celebration he went and gave del piero a nice hug...
dont worry he wasnt surprised..when he shot the free kick just pissed that it didnt go in..and besides when del piero scored his goal vs bayren he didnt go close to anyone they came to him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)