Zlatan - DP relationship (2 Viewers)

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
Zlatan - Del Piero relationship
After seeing yesterdays game against Bayern I am positive that they don't get along.

Evidence 1:

Ibrahimović shots from the free kick, it was clearly seen that DP was meant ot shoot this free kick, after that DP was wery suprised.

Evidence 2:

After DP scored he didn't went to Zlatan but he ran away from him and a group of players celebrated around DP and a group around Zlatan

Evidence 3:

I have never neither in seria A or in CL seen DP or Zlatan celebrating together.

I believe that the problem lies in the fact that Zlatan fells unaprichated he isn't the star nu.1 anymore, and DP fells thretend by Zlatan he fells that he isn't aregular anymore. I think he fells like that because Capello started Trezeguet and Ibrahimovic on the first matches (DP was off-form).

-------------------------------

I really hope that I am wrong, because I like DP and Zlatan, they are my favourite players along side Nedved. But If I am right this could bring alot of problems in the future.It could lead to Zlatan premature deparutre, because DP has a lot of power in Juve

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i sure hope that isn't the case,when two strikers don't get along the entire team can be affected.Del Piero had a rocky relationship with Inzaghi when he was here and they didn't pass to each other enough.

Trezeguet on the other hand has supported Del Piero on many occasions.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Zlatan seems to get along particularly well with Nedved and Buffon. Even before he was a Juve player, Z and Gigi were always hugging each other. Zlatan always celebrates with Nedved too; maybe it's because Z sets up Neddy all the time, but they just seem to be good friends

May 17, 2003
And i've only seen ONE pic of buffon and Del Piero together, and that was in the national team. I haven't seem them celebrate nuthin together....Sumtimes i feel Juve aint as compact as a team (between regular team mates)...which makes me sad...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by only_juve_4ever ] ++
And i've only seen ONE pic of buffon and Del Piero together, and that was in the national team. I haven't seem them celebrate nuthin together....
It's kind of a bother for both of them to run halfway across the pitch and meet in the centre circle just to celebrate :p

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Evidence 1:

Ibrahimović shots from the free kick, it was clearly seen that DP was meant ot shoot this free kick, after that DP was wery suprised.
Are you crazy, of course this was planned. Here we are all talking about how solid our entire team is and then you talk about confusion in taking free-kicks. If they can oragnize the entire team tactics like what they did during the game, don't you think a free-kick would be much easier to organize.

And did it not occur to you that of course, everyone was expecting Del Piero to shoot it. Even Kahn was probably expecting Del Piero to take it, but Del Piero and Zlatan knew this and they probably agreed to use the element of surprise and take their chance on Zlatan. I mean, even the commentator was surprised Zlatan took the free-kick. If it wasn't deflected by the wall, this evidence wouldn't probably be here because then you would agree that it was all planned out. Just because it didn't go in doesn't mean you should consider it as a point of friction in the team.

Evidence 2:

After DP scored he didn't went to Zlatan but he ran away from him and a group of players celebrated around DP and a group around Zlatan
He didn't really runaway from Zlatan in particular. He ran towards the crowd to celebrate, until all the players caught up with him to celebrate.

Evidence 3:

I have never neither in seria A or in CL seen DP or Zlatan celebrating together
That's because when you score such an important goal, you don't really care who you celebrate with because you know that the entire team will celebrate with you. Didn't you see the relief in Del Piero's face when he checked the linesman and realized that he wasn't offside, therefore the goal was valid and it gave them the win. He couldn't believe it at first, but everyone celebrated with him. Zlatan as well because if he didn't, it would look stupid to come back to the half line mark with all your teammates celebrating the goal with your team captain.

Guys, all these are speculations. There's no need for worry. I'm sure there is mutual respect between Zlatan and Alex. They are in fact working on a common goal. Why would you feel envy if the entire team wins. It doesn't matter who scores and who gets credit, as long as we bring home the trophy.

Don't you think that with all the honors Del Piero has won, he'd be envy of Zlatan. And he's been playing for Juve forever, don't you think he'd me secure enough in Juve's place!?

Forza Juve!

Forza Zlatan!

Forza Alex Del Piero, our captain!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Zlatan seems to get along particularly well with Nedved and Buffon. Even before he was a Juve player, Z and Gigi were always hugging each other. Zlatan always celebrates with Nedved too; maybe it's because Z sets up Neddy all the time, but they just seem to be good friends

++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

It's kind of a bother for both of them to run halfway across the pitch and meet in the centre circle just to celebrate :p
Yesterday, after the final whistle, Buffon ran all the way across the field to jump into Zlatan's arms. That's a nice moment for your video ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Good post Primo; I agree, this is mostly speculation.

juventus2 you had some interesting observations, but they're pretty far-fetched if you think about it.

Anyway, how could anyone not like Alex? :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Yesterday, after the final whistle, Buffon ran all the way across the field to jump into Zlatan's arms. That's a nice moment for your video ;)
Thanks Z; ever the helpful one :)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by juventus2 ] ++
Zlatan - Del Piero relationship
After seeing yesterdays game against Bayern I am positive that they don't get along.

Evidence 1:

Evidence 2:

Evidence 3:

I have never neither in seria A or in CL seen DP or Zlatan celebrating together.

I believe that the problem lies in the fact that Zlatan fells unaprichated he isn't the star nu.1 anymore, and DP fells thretend by Zlatan he fells that he isn't aregular anymore. I think he fells like that because Capello started Trezeguet and Ibrahimovic on the first matches (DP was off-form).

-------------------------------

I really hope that I am wrong, because I like DP and Zlatan, they are my favourite players along side Nedved. But If I am right this could bring alot of problems in the future.It could lead to Zlatan premature deparutre, because DP has a lot of power in Juve
what a strong evidence(s) u have:shocked: . u should become a lawyer :D

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
If you saw the Chievo game , you would have seen Dp celebrating with Zlatan while Dp was pretending to warm up and also when Dp scored against Roma Zlatan did celebrate with him and I am sure there was some of hugging going round after the game last nite. Of cos some group will go after the goal scorer while others will go after the creator if it weas particularly great play by the creator

Lets please discuss more important things like what Totti would do next to embarass Italian football

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Dp's goal against Bayern , Zlatan should had came to hug him not Dp , it's Dp who scored not Zlatan, so the other has to come, anyhow as gray said , how could anyone hates or dislike Dp:)??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)