ZIZOU fan club (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
well, he didn't want us and his attitude wasn't that great.

but there's no doubt that he's the best player ON THE BALL.

he's got the best vision and he sets the standard for pure class in football!!!

he fits better in Real than in Juve.

Juve are fighters. Zidane only lacks the fighting team spirit and the never-give-up mentality.
I think these qualities should also be important in evaluating the best player. that's why i think Nedved is way up there with the likes of Zidane!

i dont want to turn this into a nedved-zizou comparission thread....that was just something i had to say :D

as much as i enjoy, respect, and admire him and his team; i Wanna SEE them crash to The HEART OF JUVENTUS!!!!

Forza Juve....and show them that Football has as much Gladiator spirit in it as Figure skating Elegance

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I'm agree with you Majed :)
Zz is a genious, one of the best player of the world, but he just didn't fit perfectly with this Juve... A player like him is better 4 Real, Lippi soccer is too muscolar and athletic 4 him, he will be probably "a fisch outside of the water" here so also if I miss his skill I have to say that I'm not sure about his utility in this "Gladiators" juve...

OP
bubba

bubba

Apr 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    i agree with both of u all..but looking him now, i would still say he has enough creativity and skill to outshine he's lack of determination and heart...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by bubba ] ++
    i agree with both of u all..but looking him now, i would still say he has enough creativity and skill to outshine he's lack of determination and heart...
    That's mainly because he's surrounded by Champions.

So he doesn't really have to do all the hard work, and his skills can be matched with other in the team to give a combined effect.

each player in Real Madrid enhances the ability of the other.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    He is just simply the second best player i have come across against the great Maradona, even higher than Pele, well skill wise anyways

He might not have fitted into the latter part of juve where he was surrounded by Tacchi, Zambrotta and a not so good Dp but when he was with champs like Deschamps, Jugovic, Davids and a Dp on top form with at one time Inzaghi, another time Vieri and Boksic he was dynamite so its not his fault that he was surrounded by not very skilful players under Ancelotti cos with Lippi he shone

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    Anyway To get past Real we should shut Zizou Down and erase him from the field.by this we may have a chance as their defence is very poor.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Yeah, my fav player! the midfield maestro!.
    Because of him , I started to support juventus.

By the time he decided to go to madrid, i was very dissapointed with him at the moment, but, later i thinked more about it and reached the same conclution as you guys.

By the way, nedved is mi second fav player, and in this moment, im supporting nedved of course.

Imagine a combination of both players, just magnificent.

OP
    bubba

bubba

Apr 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    He is just simply the second best player i have come across against the great Maradona, even higher than Pele, well skill wise anyways
    i dont really think he's as good as Pele, since pele won much more than ZZ during he's career...but Zizou is definitely up there with em..

He might not have fitted into the latter part of juve where he was surrounded by Tacchi, Zambrotta and a not so good Dp but when he was with champs like Deschamps, Jugovic, Davids and a Dp on top form with at one time Inzaghi, another time Vieri and Boksic he was dynamite so its not his fault that he was surrounded by not very skilful players under Ancelotti cos with Lippi he shone
    the prob was he always wanted to win sth again..im pretty sure if ancelotti wasnt a a Cuper wannabe(;)) and won something like the Scudetto and got further in the CL during his time at the club, then zidane might had stayed longer..

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by bubba ] ++

i
    dont really think he's as good as Pele, since pele won much more than ZZ during he's career...but Zizou is definitely up there with em..
    I am talking about the way they play not what they won as no individual can win things by himself and basing your analogy, Glasgow Rangers have won more medasl that any team but does not make them the greatest team does it

I have always thought Platini was better than zz but not anymore, the guy just makes football look ridiculously easy and gr8 to watch

]

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by JuVe!! ] ++
    Anyway To get past Real we should shut Zizou Down and erase him from the field.by this we may have a chance as their defence is very poor.
    the only problem is, who can shut him down!!

Davids, Tacchi and montero are suspended!!
    so that leaves Tudor for the midfield role!!

OP
    bubba

bubba

Apr 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14

I am talking about the way they play not what they won as no individual can win things by himself and basing your analogy, Glasgow Rangers have won more medasl that any team but does not make them the greatest team does it

I have always thought Platini was better than zz but not anymore, the guy just makes football look ridiculously easy and gr8 to watch
    that i have to agree on...he's just so silky skillful..

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    I'm wondering how tifosi will "welcome" him. His departure from Turin was not very classy for a champ like he is.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    I remember that picture - I think we had it on the forum quite a while ago and we were all joking about how pathetic he looks with his sandwich. Like a fifth wheel on a wagon :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    I'm wondering how tifosi will "welcome" him. His departure from Turin was not very classy for a champ like he is.
    They don't have to welcome him but it would be nice for them to just shut and show some respect for the player who won a number of titles with the club. :groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)