Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I think 'tactics' and 'playing style' are only a small % of what a coach has to manage on a day-to-day basis. I'm guessing clubs like RM have professional analysts who figure the opposition out and come up with the actual tactical plan prior to the game. Then it's up to the coach to transfer the tactics onto the players. So it comes all down to personality, communication, motivating and profiling yourself between a group of high performing individuals.

This is why I also think Buffon would make a good coach at some day. He's very much a great communicator.
Also Buffon has that Dad vibe about him. He commands respect on an effortless way, and he'd be brilliant at encouraging players after a bad game, or at giving advice to youngsters.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
So ZZ said today that he is very close to a new job as a coach….
I don't think he'd come here given the state of us at the moment. I'm not sure he is the right guy for us at this stage anyway. I think we need someone with a Conte type character to make the players who have checked out and do the minimum put in some work.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I don't think he'd come here given the state of us at the moment. I'm not sure he is the right guy for us at this stage anyway. I think we need someone with a Conte type character to make the players who have checked out and do the minimum put in some work.
I bet we already have an agreement with Conte but its only going to materialize when the season ends. This is the only reason comes to mind when thinking why not sack him now

- - - Updated - - -

lol at this thread being active

you all know it isn't going to happen
He`ll go to France obviously. Deschamps would gladly come but Im pretty sure we are locked on Conte.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I don't know how much clearer he can make it be that he has no interest in Juve lol

He couldn't wait to get away as a player and always chose RM (as any sane person would) over Juve.

If Allegri is gone MAYBE Tuchel, but I seriously doubt it. He doesn't speak Italian and he and Nedved would come to blows in 5 minutes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)