Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
do you guys think that Zidane is a good option to "srtart" a new cicle?

I mean I can see him as an option if you want to win CL, but... to start a cicle and renew the team?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
do you guys think that Zidane is a good option to "srtart" a new cicle?

I mean I can see him as an option if you want to win CL, but... to start a cicle and renew the team?
No honestly if we are truly intent on starting a new cycle then I'd much rather Allegri or Gattuso for that matter. Someone who gets the most out of all level of players. Zizou I feel can finish off the team but I don't know about building it. Although I'm pretty sure if he gets let go at real this management won't be able to pass up the cache zizous name brings with it

Strickland

May 17, 2019
No honestly if we are truly intent on starting a new cycle then I'd much rather Allegri or Gattuso for that matter. Someone who gets the most out of all level of players. Zizou I feel can finish off the team but I don't know about building it. Although I'm pretty sure if he gets let go at real this management won't be able to pass up the cache zizous name brings with it
You'd much rather Gattuso than Zidane? The fuck has Gattuso ever won as a manager? The man has absolutely 0 experience when it comes to fighting for league titles or battling it out in CL knockouts. It's like passing up Lewandowski to go for Simy of Crotone, because he's used to receiving crap service from midfield

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
You'd much rather Gattuso than Zidane? The fuck has Gattuso ever won as a manager? The man has absolutely 0 experience when it comes to fighting for league titles or battling it out in CL knockouts. It's like passing up Lewandowski to go for Simy of Crotone, because he's used to receiving crap service from midfield
You can argue that point all you want but like I have said before. Zidane won with a stacked team and an almost unlimited budget. We don't have either right now we need a coach who can take some average players and inspire them to over acheive. Our budget is in the shitter at this point. We're not bringing in any world beaters so our next coach needs to be able to make those players excel beyond the capabilities they normally have. I don't know of Zidane can do that

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
You can argue that point all you want but like I have said before. Zidane won with a stacked team and an almost unlimited budget. We don't have either right now we need a coach who can take some average players and inspire them to over acheive. Our budget is in the shitter at this point. We're not bringing in any world beaters so our next coach needs to be able to make those players excel beyond the capabilities they normally have. I don't know of Zidane can do that
Theres even less evidence gattuso can do that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)