Strickland

May 17, 2019
We lost 2 starters (replacements are worse) and Dybala missed a lot of the season
Imo 19/20 is still overall a weaker squad, both Pjanic and Matuidi were already fading away as evidenced by their career post Juve. Regardless, point stands that Pirlo has lowered the bar incredibly low if fans are hoping that "Zidane could make us fight for the title" lol

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Imo 19/20 is still overall a weaker squad, both Pjanic and Matuidi were already fading away as evidenced by their career post Juve. Regardless, point stands that Pirlo has lowered the bar incredibly low if fans are hoping that "Zidane could make us fight for the title" lol
They are both better than what we have now, and they both offer you something different from current average at everything bunch. Plus their leadership is missed in midfield, no one currently there to carry these losers and mental midgets

About your point, i hope Zidane or Allegri get us back into the 90pts per season level. The difference is that now inter is on that level as well, so we are obviously not gonna be favorites to win so easily

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Zidane will definitely leave Real Madrid next summer because he has made his decision and informed the players about it. Juventus is named as Zizo's next most serious destination.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Feels like there’s been enough smoke around Zidane to Juve to believe it? He‘s been the alleged number one target for seemingly months now and it seems like something Agnelli would want. I don’t think CL or no CL would have an impact on Zidane’s decision either. He’s not coming to manage for one season, and it’s a challenge any competitive person should welcome anyway. The bigger questions are what other jobs will he be offered and does he even want to manage next season?

I‘d be surprised if it wasnt either Zidane or Allegri.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
There is another thing that's positive, which is we can give him a good salary. He comes from abroad and is eligible for the new tax laws. This could help us get a good sporting director as well (that guy from Lille?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)