Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
I don’t understand how we can go after someone like Gattuso. Granted that Gattuso has a bit more experience than Thesis, but the very idea of hiring Gattuso reeks of desperation and a sign of our gradual descent into a cesspool of mediocrity.

Unless, this idea was purposely floated by Gattuso’s entourage.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
CL was not a failed position with an injured and less than stellar team. zidane did not even buy anyone new... if real drops him, what ever, he can go for juve job.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If he manages to bottle the league tho... Concerning. He mentioned how the squad is dead like a month ago vs Pool so he has a excuse, but still not a good look

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Zidane would be an absolute dream. A true winner at the highest level and his football isnt as boring as Conte or Allegri's. If we can lure him Signing him is a no-brainer

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Lol, Pirlo has traumatised this forum hard. I remember when Sarri came in to coach a bit weaker squad on paper, the expectations were title+CL quarters/semis as the minimum, some even wanted the final or the cup :D Now for an undeniable elite coach who'd be coaching a similar strength squad the expectations would be to at least challenge for the title? Gtfo :lol: Pirlo sucking absolute balls doesn't automatically lower the aspirations of this club.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lol, Pirlo has traumatised this forum hard. I remember when Sarri came in to coach a bit weaker squad on paper, the expectations were title+CL quarters/semis as the minimum, some even wanted the final or the cup :D Now for an undeniable elite coach who'd be coaching a similar strength squad the expectations would be to at least challenge for the title? Gtfo :lol: Pirlo sucking absolute balls doesn't automatically lower the aspirations of this club.
We lost 2 starters (replacements are worse) and Dybala missed a lot of the season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)