JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Legend? He was a great player here but his talent to excel him to legendary status as he is with madrid was not at that level yet to be a legend here. He built his game here which is why I don't think he helped us as much as this club helped him. He's definitely one of my favs and is probably the only player who can play all 10 positions on the pitch.
He would be a legendary coach here, he is proven, he knows this club, has football brains and has grinta.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Question is, what are the conditions in which Pirlo gets fired? I mean, according to him, Agnelli has reassured him about his future

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Question is, what are the conditions in which Pirlo gets fired? I mean, according to him, Agnelli has reassured him about his future
I'd say drop out of top4.

A better question is: if Zidane gets fired and becomes available AND Pirlo does well from here till the end of the season then do we fire one for the other or not?

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I'd say drop out of top4.

A better question is: if Zidane gets fired and becomes available AND Pirlo does well from here till the end of the season then do we fire one for the other or not?
I think Pirlo should be fired regardless of whether he gets top 4 or not. Plus I don't see Zidane coming to a club that doesn't even qualify for UCL

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Legend? He was a great player here but his talent to excel him to legendary status as he is with madrid was not at that level yet to be a legend here. He built his game here which is why I don't think he helped us as much as this club helped him. He's definitely one of my favs and is probably the only player who can play all 10 positions on the pitch.
He would be a legendary coach here, he is proven, he knows this club, has football brains and has grinta.
My God, Juve fans' complexes are just ridiculous. Real Madrid has no problem considering Cannavaros and Fenomeno Ronaldos as their legends and taking credit for everything they can get their hands on. But nooo, "Zidane was a nobody at Juventus".

Stupid.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
My God, Juve fans' complexes are just ridiculous. Real Madrid has no problem considering Cannavaros and Fenomeno Ronaldos as their legends and taking credit for everything they can get their hands on. But nooo, "Zidane was a nobody at Juventus".

Stupid.
You know what using quotations mean? "Nobody?" Who said that? Stupid.

A player whose appearances didn't even make it in the double digits for a team is not a legend at any club, anywhere. Cannavaro or zidane or whomever. world class yes, legend no.
..i don't give a fuck what madrisras want to consider, a legend..they called thier plastic bought players galacticos and bought class and prestige wana follow?

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Zidane left Juventus after losing 3 consecutive scudetto and we got the complete midfield player And Juventus legend Pavel Nedved
I'm sorry, but Zidane is a far superior player to Nedved (currently Bozo). Nedved was great for us, but when you're making a list of top 10 players of all time, Nedved isn't even an afterthought. Zidane figures prominently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 40)