Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I would say in a funny way we ended up on the better end of this:

Better having CR7, when RM and Zizou are after him, than having Zizou without CR7. We hold the cards and can turn it into a great RM slap fest.

One thing I know for sure is Zizou would have a very slim chance of 'resigning' on his own will again in RM. Fixing the team would also take some time, if its possible to be done at all. Since 'fixing' it in RM is winning everything, all the time.
Yeh. He will not have a cakewalk like he used to for sure.

Unless they sign Mbape and hazard.. and sell bale and benzema... i cant see it.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 29, 2006
I don't know which operation would be more expensive:

-Signing Mbappe and Hazard

-Selling Benzema and Bale

Shit, Benzema might involve Florentino in some ransom movie, where he would eventually meet Liam Neeson. Selling Bale to anyone bar moronic United would need such subsidies from RM, that the said team might end up playing with Real Madrid as a main sponsor on their shirts. Tottenham sponsored by Real Madrid. Bye Bye Bernabeo renovation, hello debt!

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Real will get ripped off. Who’s he gonna buy? He can buy two world class players and their transfer money are gone. They already finished 17 points after Barcelona last season. Real will struggle next season too.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
The fact he goes back there and 3 years proves his obsessed with Madrid. He could have joined us,manutd,chelsea,bayern,psg this summer. Use the break to learn english or german. But no. He just goes back to his beloved Madrid.

Im starting to think he wont come here. He will coach France after 2022.

Also doubt he fails. Obv he has been given promises. Real will spend big this summer and players will change.

On reddit was said Zidane first target is Kante.

Apr 29, 2006
Nah, Zidane and Madrid messed this one up imho.

Usually Zidane has a knack for PR. He could make catching a STD look cool. His wife though is the real bee, making Wanda Nara a CHEAP dumb bimbo. Real Madrid is a PR dependent machine. They can't help themselves anymore. So they re-did it. The only clear winner is Florentino Perez.

And that is where all the logic in this re-marriage ends. I am not a fool to claim or think PR is anything but extremely important in a plastic world suffering from a general amnesia, but it is not all even in this case. Especially with VAR.

Even if Zizou is a manager to bring young talent (we still don't know too well), RM would be in between a thousand minds as to what exactly must be done in the medium turn. Rebuld staduim? Buy the top players? Give time to young (even if it is WC) talent or win NOW?!? And if there is one place where even Zizou's magic wanes faster than a fart in the wind - its at a winless Bernabeu. Has ever there been a person who wasn't whistled by the croud there? What is ZZ going to do win 3 titles and 3 CLs on the trot?

Apr 29, 2006
A lot of wishful thinking in here. I can already see the pounding Zizou's Real will lay on Juve next season
I never said we were in a good position. I think we made some bets on how football revenues will grow or at the very least inflation would be rampant and it isn't working. RM can help in a manner by pouring a few hundred mil euros in that market, but they have nailed their spendings recently.

They have to change around 5 players on an average of 10mils a year NET. Good luck and good night, if you can't feed the titles.

PP: On the other hand ZZ would be really special if he wins CL this year.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I never said we were in a good position. I think we made some bets on how football revenues will grow or at the very least inflation would be rampant and it isn't working. RM can help in a manner by pouring a few hundred mil euros in that market, but they have nailed their spendings recently.

They have to change around 5 players on an average of 10mils a year NET. Good luck and good night, if you can't feed the titles.

PP: On the other hand ZZ would be really special if he wins CL this year.
I don't think they need that much of an overhaul tbh, 2 or 3 key signings and they're good. They can afford it, and they always sell well.

This will be fun to watch
Unlike Allegri's football :drum:

juventino351

Jul 12, 2018
Douchebag move . I thought at first when he resigned that it was such a classy move to leave while being at the top . I thought he had bigger motives and ambitions .
I can see him fail miserably this time . Honestly , I lost all respect for this whore ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)