pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Saying "this season" and "overall" are two very different things. Saying Mandzukic overall is a better player is just.....
I was talking about those who deemed him useless last season. They now think there's no one better than Mandzukic. Even saw comments like Mandzukic was better than Modric in the WC.

Yeah, it's always based on what happened in the last game.

No sense of balance and goldfish memory.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah nah, there is no way that Benzema is better than Mandzukic. Try justify it any way you wish, ask most Madrid fans who’d they’d rather have and you’d get the same answer from them as you get here. He’s been pretty trash for a few years now. I think too many people remember him from his breakout years at Lyon and his first couple of seasons at Madrid.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yeah nah, there is no way that Benzema is better than Mandzukic. Try justify it any way you wish, ask most Madrid fans who’d they’d rather have and you’d get the same answer from them as you get here. He’s been pretty trash for a few years now. I think too many people remember him from his breakout years at Lyon and his first couple of seasons at Madrid.
So he scored 150 goals on 300 matches by accident and while being shit? Which other player managed to get such numbers by being bad, seriously?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Benzema better than Mandzukic? What are y'all smoking?
Not this season, and I wouldn't trade Mandzo for Benzema for various reasons (performances vs the Cagliaris for us don't matter, big CL games do, and Benzema is scum), but yeah.

Benzema was considered better than Mandzo for most of their careers. Current form doesn't change that.

To each their own, I just find it funny that some only recently discovered what Mandzukic brings to the table (or maybe they didn't but only noticed his goals), and they're the ones overreacting. Mandzo's best for us was in 2nd half of 2016-17 season, following which, they didn't want him in the starting XI for the following season.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Not this season, and I wouldn't trade Mandzo for Benzema for various reasons (performances vs the Cagliaris for us don't matter, big CL games do, and Benzema is scum), but yeah.

Benzema was considered better than Mandzo for most of their careers. Current form doesn't change that.

To each their own, I just find it funny that some only recently discovered what Mandzukic brings to the table (or maybe they didn't but only noticed his goals), and they're the ones overreacting. Mandzo's best for us was in 2nd half of 2016-17 season, following which, they didn't want him in the starting XI for the following season.
I've always thought Benzema was a useless flat track bully, but each to their own as you say.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Benzema back in his prime is a great striker. Benzema these days is an overweight striker who got too comfortable playing with GOAT. He should be playing for Napoli if Perez didn't have a fetish on him.
Used to have the biggest boner for Karim when he was at Lyon. Wanted him here so badly

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm pessimistic about this however I look at it.

1) Allegri will be told to leave unless we win the CL so we'll want fresh blood
2) Allegri will ask to leave if he win the CL in order to find a new challenge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)