Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If only he announced his resignation one month before the CL ended, things could have been different in Juventus today.

Like someone said...even when im 100% sure real gets aid from referees, Zidane also should have something that makes his players simply win. Maybe he is not the most savvy in tactics but i think he gets the best out of his most talented players, because Zidane is a special entity in football.

I hope to see him coaching Juve someday, as he was one of my alltime fav players. He is the reason i became a Juventus fan, not Del Piero or Vialli. the DP and nedved love came later.

That said, im still salty he left us to go to madrid and win the CL. Ill never get over it. But he has a chance to redeem himself.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
If only he announced his resignation one month before the CL ended, things could have been different in Juventus today.

Like someone said...even when im 100% sure real gets aid from referees, Zidane also should have something that makes his players simply win. Maybe he is not the most savvy in tactics but i think he gets the best out of his most talented players, because Zidane is a special entity in football.

I hope to see him coaching Juve someday, as he was one of my alltime fav players. He is the reason i became a Juventus fan, not Del Piero or Vialli. the DP and nedved love came later.

That said, im still salty he left us to go to madrid and win the CL. Ill never get over it. But he has a chance to redeem himself.
Cant even imagine how id feel of Gigi won with PSG.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Cant even imagine how id feel of Gigi won with PSG.
It would feel like shid, way worst.

Zidane abandoned Juve because we were not able to win the CL, he was frustrated after so many defeats.

Buffon the same.. but one even when legendary, wasnt as loved and as symbolical to Juve in comparison ti the other. Buff was our beloved keeper for years, a fan favourite and even captained us. he is the kind of legends like Del Piero. ZIdane never reached those heights with us.
Seeing Buff finally win it at PSG, after failing so many times at juve,, would be a real blow.

Aug 2, 2005
It would feel like shid, way worst.

Zidane abandoned Juve because we were not able to win the CL, he was frustrated after so many defeats.

Buffon the same.. but one even when legendary, wasnt as loved and as symbolical to Juve in comparison ti the other. Buff was our beloved keeper for years, a fan favourite and even captained us. he is the kind of legends like Del Piero. ZIdane never reached those heights with us.
Seeing Buff finally win it at PSG, after failing so many times at juve,, would be a real blow.
considering the red cards he was getting?? if am not mistaken, he was red carded in 2 seasons in CL??!!
maybe when the matches were over??

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What a pointless discussion, we are not even even linked with him.

We just renewed Allegri's contract, plus Zidane will most likely wait for France's NT.
after the 2022 WC, when Zidane leaves France job, hes welcome here. Max will be coaching PSG by then, getting 20M a year

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

man, his shooting technique is a thing of beauty.

I'd love to play with some of those guys one day, so far the highest profile player I had the chance to kick the ball with was Nocerino, up close it seemed that the dude had amazing technique :D wonder whether I'd be able to even follow what a proper wizard of the ball does

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)