Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Just goes to show you don't watch Messi so shouldn't be in these debates

He played CM last season I know it's hard for you to believe a CM can score 60 goals in a year but he did it

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

vialli is too much. i don't know how he keeps up his 9 football forum acounts. should be banned from all of them
He follows and supports 16 teams apparently, and that's not counting other sports. Gotta salute the guy, no idea how he keeps track of all of that
He keeps track of it through goal.com
He's watching the games together with his brother, IL4J.

Right?

Right?? :klin:
I don't actually watch that much football anymore

I prefer to look at analysis and punditry and read articles

Juve don't give me much entertainment so I mostly fake fan our matches that's why i'm rarely posting much anymore

I mostly post on Redcafe as they have a huge forum for football discussions non Man United

Reddit is where I browse a lot as well always top banter there

May 26, 2016
True football fans know who the greatest is.

No bias, no personal vendettas or sugar coating, just pure observation.

If you analyze football with an open mind and look for the most overall brilliant, skillfull and versatile players in the history there is one player that stands above the rest and by some distance too.

Haters will deny this to their grave, but deep inside them they know. The eyes never lie

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I have seen enough games games of Zidane to form an opinion. He was a phenomenal player, top 10 of all time, but not quite on par with say Maradona.

- - - Updated - - -

Zizou is more of a motivational manager rather than a tactical one.
He has the presence and charisma to control the egos inside Madrid's lockerroom. He's the ideal manager for a star-studded team. It's just that right now his forwards (Ronaldo and Benzema particularly) are just awful and Ronaldo is undroppable no matter how badly he plays.

His job depends entirely on what he does in the CL. The game against PSG will be huge.
I don't get why people, including media, are saying this all of a sudden when last season they were saying he's a tactical genius (did anyone see the UCL final?).

How's he motivational? He's one of the most timid greats out there.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah not really. You are just old who likes to live in the past. You're pretending like it's some sort of blasphemy to say Messi is better than Zidane. By the time he retires, there wouldn't even be a comparison between both because Messi would be way ahead.
Until Messi does anything at the World Cup level, as great as he is at club level, he will never be in the class of top elites.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014

Juve don't give me much entertainment so I mostly fake fan our matches that's why i'm rarely posting much anymore

I mostly post on Redcafe as they have a huge forum for football discussions non Man United

Probably why you reeks of EPL ignorance, praising Messi is one thing, but claiming to have a superior football knowledge, and bashing ppl who rate Zidane over Messi is just downright laughable.

Correct me if i wrong, but did you quitting tuz after a huge drama? I still enjoy your post tho..
It's fun to read, and probably laughed at

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

pls, instead of 5 sentences you could've just said "I like to talk out of my ass"

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Nah not really. You are just old who likes to live in the past. You're pretending like it's some sort of blasphemy to say Messi is better than Zidane. By the time he retires, there wouldn't even be a comparison between both because Messi would be way ahead.
That's your opinion, not a fact. Are we talking in terms of pure stats? Sure. Messi and CR7 are so far ahead of everyone else, in an era which actually lacks quality and aesthetics have been replaced with physical football.

I'm not saying it's blasphemy to say Messi is better, but it's also not wrong to have an opinion to the contrary. If Messi is so fucking amazing, why hasn't he done shit for his country, and why haven't they won shit in so long? You may also want to note that the overall quality of international football has been in steady decline over the past decade or so. Some people will say there's more competition, but the reality is the gap has been reduced because a lot of the "bigger nations" have far inferior teams to what they used to posses (Italy, Holland, and even Brazil).

- - - Updated - - -

Mandzo>>Vidal>>>Messi>Cr7>>>>Pjanic>>>>>Zidane>>>>>>>>Ruru>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>baggio the bum
Your footballing opinions are about as meaningful as an unflushed turd in a dilapidated rundown motel in the middle of Arkansas.

- - - Updated - - -

The same faggots riding the garden gnome tax evading cunt's micro-penis and licking the food remains from his grotesque looking dwarf like ginger beard are probably the same people with premature dementia who think Lebron is the GOAT :howler:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Probably why you reeks of EPL ignorance, praising Messi is one thing, but claiming to have a superior football knowledge, and bashing ppl who rate Zidane over Messi is just downright laughable.

Correct me if i wrong, but did you quitting tuz after a huge drama? I still enjoy your post tho..
It's fun to read, and probably laughed at

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
I'm always respectful with my posts around here and secondly it was Ronaldo comparison I was talking about I never even compared Messi to Zidane

Lets just say for the second part of your statement I have no idea what you're talking about :D
pls, instead of 5 sentences you could've just said "I like to talk out of my ass"
Sorry bro the truth hurts

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Sorry bro the truth hurts
It's funny that you don't watch footie and basically just compile a strange opinion from several footie forums/places about something that doesn't even interest you, yet you have this respectable view towards yourself as a worthy contributor. But I guess long, pointless discussions about goats really is the place where people like you belong, so I'll leave you at it, have fun.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
It's funny that you don't watch footie and basically just compile a strange opinion from several footie forums/places about something that doesn't even interest you, yet you have this respectable view towards yourself as a worthy contributor. But I guess long, pointless discussions about goats really is the place where people like you belong, so I'll leave you at it, have fun.
I do watch football just less than I used to

I have watched plenty of the players I have talked about

Keep taking my words out of context if it helps you win your argument

Apr 19, 2007
That's your opinion, not a fact. Are we talking in terms of pure stats? Sure. Messi and CR7 are so far ahead of everyone else, in an era which actually lacks quality and aesthetics have been replaced with physical football.

I'm not saying it's blasphemy to say Messi is better, but it's also not wrong to have an opinion to the contrary. If Messi is so $#@!ing amazing, why hasn't he done $#@! for his country, and why haven't they won $#@! in so long? You may also want to note that the overall quality of international football has been in steady decline over the past decade or so. Some people will say there's more competition, but the reality is the gap has been reduced because a lot of the "bigger nations" have far inferior teams to what they used to posses (Italy, Holland, and even Brazil).

- - - Updated - - -

Your footballing opinions are about as meaningful as an unflushed turd in a dilapidated rundown motel in the middle of Arkansas.

- - - Updated - - -

The same $#@!s riding the garden gnome tax evading $#@!'s micro-penis and licking the food remains from his grotesque looking dwarf like ginger beard are probably the same people with premature dementia who think Lebron is the GOAT :howler:

Ok thats true but Belgium,Spain,Cratia are better than years past . As is Chile and Uruguay. It all evens out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)